First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Tint Fire.JPG

Through lock down we had a few fire side video chats that were quite successful with even Michael and Corrie jumping in one of the calls and as our member numbers here have grown since then and as we are getting closer to warmer weather I wondered if anyone would be interested in doing some more.

I don't really want to go down the 1 month scheduled type thing that becomes more of a chore ending with dwindling attendance but the odd one thrown in here and there over the year with a view that anyone can set it up when they feel the need for stupidity and drinking infused vehicle and Overlanding chat from their own back garden.
I promise not to bring a bedside lamp out this time and witter on till 2am (my neighbours will be happier) and no one will laugh at the size of your fire but we would prefer if you didnt burn your neighbours fence one member did (thankfully with permission).

I suggested this earlier in our OB WE WhatsApp group regarding a video conference and it certainty got positive responses along the lines of a great way to meet new members and put faces to names especially as we are spread far and wide and not everyone can make the organised trips and meets.

So I am following up here to see how much interest and if wanted I can set up an RP but please remember any member can create an RP for trips meets and virtual campfires.

OB Campfire.jpg

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Rally Point has been created for the end of April when hopefully the weather is more conducive to sitting outside with a fire.
We will be using Google Meets and I will set up the invite nearer the time once I have feedback.