First Name
David
Last Name
Hunt
Member #

Service Branch
Search & Rescue (R)
Hey guys,

I was considering putting together a Vancouver Island Overland Rally in the summer of 2024. 3 days, workshops, trail rides, vendors and loads of fun.

I am putting this out to the group to see if y'all would be interested in coming to Vancouver Island next summer? There is lots to see here....

Give me a quick reply if you would be interested in an event like that here. Thanks a million.

Dave.

BFR812

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Reno, Washoe County, Nevada, United States
First Name
Russel
Last Name
Parker
Member #

Hey guys,

I was considering putting together a Vancouver Island Overland Rally in the summer of 2024. 3 days, workshops, trail rides, vendors and loads of fun.

I am putting this out to the group to see if y'all would be interested in coming to Vancouver Island next summer? There is lots to see here....

Give me a quick reply if you would be interested in an event like that here. Thanks a million.

Dave.
I would be interested in your Vancouver Island experience. Please let me know more details about the trip

Matt Hixson

Rank V

Member I

Big Lake, WA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Hixson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FZJ
Hey guys,

Dave.
Hi, Dave. Just curious if this came together this summer or if plans are still in the works.
Cheers from WA.

The Durangler

Rank VI

Member I

Port Alberni
First Name
David
Last Name
Hunt
Member #

Service Branch
Search & Rescue (R)
Hey thanks for the response. Unfortunately, life got in the way and this needed to be postponed for this year. If we can make it happen in the future we definitely will. Thanks for your interest.