• HTML tutorial

Nicholas Levitt

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Oceanside, CA, USA
Member #

I didn’t take a lot of pictures, too busy having fun!
Hi this is nic, I was in the Xterra with you. First thanks for the great run and leading me to this group, I just signed up for a badge. Also did you get any pics of me (I know selfish) but I thought you got some of the X on the trail and I wanted to show the wife. Thanks and hope to go on a Big Bear run with you soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: WrightRunner

Mojavewanderer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Hemet, CA, USA
First Name
Brent
Last Name
Caldon
Member #

Hi this is nic, I was in the Xterra with you. First thanks for the great run and leading me to this group, I just signed up for a badge. Also did you get any pics of me (I know selfish) but I thought you got some of the X on the trail and I wanted to show the wife. Thanks and hope to go on a Big Bear run with you soon.
It was good meeting you, hopefully we’ll do some more trails. These are the only pictures I took, but Dominic took a lot, and he’s a really good photographer, hopefully he’ll post a few.

Dominic OB0158

US West Region Member Rep
Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Also, if there is anyone who would like to write a story about their TDS adventures I would love to ad to our journal.

I have writen one all ready, yet it would be cool to have it from anothers point of view. One more thing, is there anyone who would like to proof read our short stories?

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hello Everyone,

This Saturday will be Coffee Meet up at our Regular spot - Mission Grove Shopping Center in Riverside at 8am. Hope to see you there!

Reactions: T-88 and Carlos M.

Dominic OB0158

Founder 500
Benefactor
Launch Member

Member II

Perris Ca
First Name
Dominic
Last Name
Moschetti
Member #

Hello everyone I'm Josh down here in wildomar. Just want to stop by and say hi. Hope to meet you in person and shake some hands.
Hello Josh, Welcome to the group. This Saturday will be Coffee Meet up at our Regular spot at the Mission Grove Shopping Center in Riverside at 8am. Hope to see you there!

www.google.com

Google Maps

Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

www.google.com
www.google.com

Reactions: Canyon_Cliff