Enthusiast I

Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska, United States
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Teeple
Member #

Hello All,
My name is Andrew, and I am posting today with a few questions. I currently live in the upstate of South Carolina. I spent a few years living in Texas and Washington state, where I became fascinated with taking my Jeep out into the wilderness. I am very limited with Overlanding style adventures here in the Southeast, and so am planning a trip to Colorado in late July. I am new to Overland Bound, but thought I would post here on a chance. I would love to meet some local Overlanders while out there. As the trip approaches, I was hoping to post some places I will be...and maybe I can buy some of you coffee or beer in exchange for making new acquaintances ! I know thats a long shot, but this community seems amazing, and I will be out there by myself. I apologize in advance if this is the wrong spot to post this. Any and all replies welcomed!

Reactions: mtn_nic

Etoimos

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Peyton, CO
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Upton
Member #

What time frame are you going to be out here? And welcome to OB from another newbie to the site.

Etoimos

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Peyton, CO
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Upton
Member #

The last week of July I could probably meet up someplace, but the first 3/4 of the month I have testing at work and can't get free. Late July is the perfect time to explore the Ouray area.

iateeple

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska, United States
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Teeple
Member #

G
The last week of July I could probably meet up someplace, but the first 3/4 of the month I have testing at work and can't get free. Late July is the perfect time to explore the Ouray area.
Great, sounds like fun! If you know of any others in your area, perhaps have them check this out. I would love to meet some people on this trip

Etoimos

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Peyton, CO
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Upton
Member #

G

Great, sounds like fun! If you know of any others in your area, perhaps have them check this out. I would love to meet some people on this trip
There is a Colorado section on Wrangler Forums (towards the bottom of the main page) where trail runs are always being posted and planned. Once you figure out your exact dates, you should make a post there about what you would like to run difficulty wise. You'll get some suggestions and probably several people that want to join you on it.

Jdubb

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Montrose Colorado
Member #

Hello All,
My name is Andrew, and I am posting today with a few questions. I currently live in the upstate of South Carolina. I spent a few years living in Texas and Washington state, where I became fascinated with taking my Jeep out into the wilderness. I am very limited with Overlanding style adventures here in the Southeast, and so am planning a trip to Colorado in late July. I am new to Overland Bound, but thought I would post here on a chance. I would love to meet some local Overlanders while out there. As the trip approaches, I was hoping to post some places I will be...and maybe I can buy some of you coffee or beer in exchange for making new acquaintances ! I know thats a long shot, but this community seems amazing, and I will be out there by myself. I apologize in advance if this is the wrong spot to post this. Any and all replies welcomed!
Let me know as well I live about 30 min away and that’s prime wheeling season for us! They will have a big FJ cruiser meet around the 20th of July good time to see rigs! Let me know we’d love to meet up and show you some trails