• HTML tutorial

pabloquiros

Rank V
Launch Member
Supporter

Advocate II

Morro Bay, California
Member #

never had made a video before and thought a few iPhone clips and iMovie was a good place to start...
Dude bad ass!! great video, your editing skills are WAYYY beyond mine haha. Sat was such a good time, I think next year I may want to camp at Turf n' Surf just for the heck of it.

SLO Rob

Rank VI
Staff member
Founder 500
Investor

Pathfinder III

San Luis Obispo, CA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Petterson
Member #

He never did! @AlysonH
@Disco2Guy that FJ was quite the mod project! But yeah, the amber did look cool.
@Pablo Quiros Not an example of why I got into off-roading and overlanding, but it was pretty fun to see, huh?! -oh, and I just used iMovie off my iPad...lets go camp so I can make another....but a bit more tranquil spot this time...!

pabloquiros

Rank V
Launch Member
Supporter

Advocate II

Morro Bay, California
Member #

He never did! @AlysonH
@Disco2Guy that FJ was quite the mod project! But yeah, the amber did look cool.
@Pablo Quiros Not an example of why I got into off-roading and overlanding, but it was pretty fun to see, huh?! -oh, and I just used iMovie off my iPad...lets go camp so I can make another....but a bit more tranquil spot this time...!
For sure man, lets go camp. I think that trail that i texted you about today is "camp-able" isn't it? Mike (new OB guy from work) was talking about going the weekend after thanksgiving or even thanksgiving weekend at least for a day ride.

http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/info/california_03366/ride_347f.htm