Enthusiast III

Orchard Park, NY, USA
First Name
Roland
Last Name
Pigeon
Member #

UPDATE 4/7/2020 AT 1640EST (4:40 EST) THEY ARE ALL SOLD OUT. SORRY
If you watch @Michael on the overland bound youtube channel then you know what this is. I received this email from them today after I email about the problem I had trying to buy on their site.
"We are sorry for your frustrations. The Blackpine Sports company has gone out of business. The good news is we are selling our remaining turbo toilets on Amazon until they are gone. Hope this helps!
Thank you!

Customer Service

Blackpine Sports

(801) 935-4557
customer-service@blackpinesports.com"

**THERE ARE ONLY 0 left as of the EDIT of this thread.
Follow this LINK and click on buying options.

Last edited:

PonoAdventures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate I

Orange County, CA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Nguyen
Member #

If you watch @Michael on the overland bound youtube channel then you know what this is. I recieved this email from them today after I email about the problem I had trying to buy on their site.
"We are sorry for your frustrations. The Blackpine Sports company has gone out of business. The good news is we are selling our remaining turbo toilets on Amazon until they are gone. Hope this helps!
Thank you!

Customer Service

Blackpine Sports

(801) 935-4557
customer-service@blackpinesports.com"

**THERE ARE ONLY 6 left asof the making of this thread.
Follow this LINK and click on buying options.
Wow I was having issues last night and luckily saw it on Amazon and bought it. Checked just now and it's sold out. Glad I saw that video because this is exactly what I'm looking for. A compact toilet for my wife that is not a bucket that takes up space.

diabetiktaco

Local Expert New Jersey, USA
Launch Member

Explorer I

Marlboro Township, NJ, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Beauchea
Member #

They are super desirable it seems too. I sold my used one to someone (I was shocked they wanted it) because I bought the thunderbox which is bigger and more comfortable.

Reactions: OVRLNDER

OVRLNDER

US East Region Member Rep, NY
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orchard Park, NY, USA
First Name
Roland
Last Name
Pigeon
Member #

They are super desirable it seems too. I sold my used one to someone (I was shocked they wanted it) because I bought the thunderbox which is bigger and more comfortable.
To me it seems like Blackpine did to much to fast and outgrew their market area.

oldmopars

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Selah Wa
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Solomon
Member #

The one thing in his video that I had to disagree with was the cost of the "porta-potty" option. If you look at Amazon there are a lot of options for anywhere from $60-$130. No where close to the $800 they were quoting. To me the Porta-Potty is a great option as long as you are going to be headed into town or by a rest stop at some point.
Even with the Turbo Toilet you will have to stop in town at some point to dispose of your collected treasures anyway.
The down side to a Porta-Potty is if you plan to stay in a remote location for an extended time, the holding tank will fill up and you will need to go into town to empty it. For me I would then restrict its use for those midnight emergencies or just for my wife.

Reactions: OVRLNDER

OVRLNDER

US East Region Member Rep, NY
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orchard Park, NY, USA
First Name
Roland
Last Name
Pigeon
Member #

The one thing in his video that I had to disagree with was the cost of the "porta-potty" option. If you look at Amazon there are a lot of options for anywhere from $60-$130. No where close to the $800 they were quoting. To me the Porta-Potty is a great option as long as you are going to be headed into town or by a rest stop at some point.
Even with the Turbo Toilet you will have to stop in town at some point to dispose of your collected treasures anyway.
The down side to a Porta-Potty is if you plan to stay in a remote location for an extended time, the holding tank will fill up and you will need to go into town to empty it. For me I would then restrict its use for those midnight emergencies or just for my wife.
I believe they were quoting one they had seen someone had on the trail.