Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

@Michael,

Curious how there are a boatload of folks with thousands more trophy points than I have been awarded, when I have unlocked every trophy available except Influencer II, which is worth 537 points. 4256 should be the absolute maximum available to any badge-holding Member. (Actually, 4226, as I have Experimenter I, which is not available for awarding [admin test that couldn't be undone]) System broken?

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
@Michael,

Curious how there are a boatload of folks with thousands more trophy points than I have been awarded, when I have unlocked every trophy available except Influencer II, which is worth 537 points. 4256 should be the absolute maximum available to any badge-holding Member. (Actually, 4226, as I have Experimenter I, which is not available for awarding [admin test that couldn't be undone]) System broken?
Hi Steve - Do you have a sample user with more (other than me or other potentially test users? I'll look into the detail of it.

Thank you Steve! Good to hear from you!

M

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Hi Steve - Do you have a sample user with more (other than me or other potentially test users? I'll look into the detail of it.

Thank you Steve! Good to hear from you!

M
Everyone in the "most points" list, and probably more. There's no way to show more.