Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West-flanders (Belgium)
First Name
Wouter
Last Name
Parmentier
Member #

So this summer i, my girlfriend and our dog are going to do the Baltic States. We Will be driving from Belgium to Germany, Poland, lithuania, latvia, estonia, and mabey via Finland to Sweden. From there back to Belgium .

What do People recomand to visit our Nice trails to drive. And the stunning camp spots !

Also, it would be Nice to meet some of the local ob members :) or traveling on members

Reactions: 76_overlander

76_overlander

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Biarritz, France
First Name
Angus
Last Name
LastName
Member #

Hey @WouterP :)

I'm sure you'll get answers here as many of our "mid europe" members have driven this path. But to make sure you connect with locals during you trip i advise you to also post in the concerned regions forums : East Europe + Scandinavia.

Cheers :wink:

Reactions: WouterP

WouterP

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West-flanders (Belgium)
First Name
Wouter
Last Name
Parmentier
Member #

Hey @WouterP :)

I'm sure you'll get answers here as many of our "mid europe" members have driven this path. But to make sure you connect with locals during you trip i advise you to also post in the concerned regions forums : East Europe + Scandinavia.

Cheers :wink:
That's a great idea !
Thanks ☺

Reactions: 76_overlander

WouterP

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

West-flanders (Belgium)
First Name
Wouter
Last Name
Parmentier
Member #

Stunning countries to visit.
In Estonia the Tallin Sea Plane Harbour is worth a visit and about an hours drive away from Tallin is a great mining museum.
Leave plenty of time for Finland a land of forests and lakes perfect outdoors country
I think those are on my Google maps Point of interest already.
But i have to Mutch Points of interest for one journey ;)