Wherever we park it will be home !!
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
Just this morning as I was hooking up our trailer and packing in our rig I also mounted our trasharoo trash bag to our spare tire. While doing this I remembered what I don't like about it. NO CINCH STRAPS !!! I know I will be adjusting those PITA straps three or four more times during this short 4 day excursion. I cant believe they didn't use a pair of high quality cinch straps. I even thought I had them right after our last 5 week tour. I mounted the bag and crapola! They were way too short and I had to let them out, then argue with them in a hopeless attept to cinch them up nice and tight..... Hopefully a Trasharoo rep is reading this and passes it along to his mates in the land of OZ.. In the meantime, any advise would be great from anyone that has solved this problem.. It just shouldn't take 10 or 15 minutes to mount this thing.. later folks,, we are off to the Monongahela National Forest for a bit of Overlanding and camping in our recently redecorated rig.. DSC00109.jpg

shoredreamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Santa Cruz
First Name
Chris
Last Name
RRU
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6AZV
If I'm not mistaken, Trasheroo was created in California by Dave Druck. I haven't had a problem with it sliding down on the spare but I did take a good 30 minutes to figure out the best placement of the buckles, slack and cinch loop. It can get it super tight on the tire. That's not to say there couldn't be improvements or updates to it. Have you guys done anything to modify your trasheroo? I added three big clamps inside to hold the trash bag up so there are no "misses".
IMG_1275.JPG
Your setup looks great with the matching new paint!