Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Syracuse, NY 13219, USA
First Name
Ian
Last Name
McAdorey
Member #

I was on this part yesterday which was not jeep or truck friendly ‍♂ I would like to return to clear up the side so people wont have issue or pinstripping
We've got a small group going up to the DE Watergap/Highpoint area at the end of August. I usually try to clean up some of the trail if need be while I am out there

sccsammy

Rank 0

Traveler I

I'm new but Im close to the area. Is there any way to still get a hold of the maps? I see a lot of Dirtt roads in Jersey but never know if thier legal or not.

Zillon

Rank II

Enthusiast II

CNJ
First Name
Zack
Last Name
R
Was hoping to get ahold of the track for the TNJT - wanted to explore the central section of it tomorrow since I can't get out and do other things.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Sarab Loh

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Hartsdale, Ny
First Name
Deep
Last Name
Singh
Member #

I'll be running @Xplorer313 's version but replaced the Spruce Run campsite with Voorhees state park right next to it because they ran out of space. Running Sept 1 Sat from High Point to Monday Miday up to Wharton State Forest. I'll finish the rest later.

If anyone else decides to run sections during the long weekend, I'll be on the OLB standardized coms : CB-16 GMRS-15

Zillon

Rank II

Enthusiast II

CNJ
First Name
Zack
Last Name
R
I'll be running @Xplorer313 's version but replaced the Spruce Run campsite with Voorhees state park right next to it because they ran out of space. Running Sept 1 Sat from High Point to Monday Miday up to Wharton State Forest. I'll finish the rest later.

If anyone else decides to run sections during the long weekend, I'll be on the OLB standardized coms : CB-16 GMRS-15
Care to share the map? I was able to find a version and load it into GAIA but I'm not sure if it's the right one.

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
Care to share the map? I was able to find a version and load it into GAIA but I'm not sure if it's the right one.
You can contact me for the right version of the route. Any other version you find online will be the wrong version.

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
Guys, all my OB emails have been going into the junk folder of my email. Idk what the hell is going on with it. Sorry for delayed messages and responses. Those who asked for routes are getting them now. Sorry.

Reactions: Ian McAdorey

Zillon

Rank II

Enthusiast II

CNJ
First Name
Zack
Last Name
R
Should be hitting a fair bit of the center section of this tomorrow with a buddy. Just want to get out and explore the pines a bit.

Thanks for sending over the track, Leon!

Reactions: Xplorr313

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
Should be hitting a fair bit of the center section of this tomorrow with a buddy. Just want to get out and explore the pines a bit.

Thanks for sending over the track, Leon!
No problem! What time tomorrow. I’ll be out on the motorcycle. Not sure where I’ll be in relation to ya at the time you’re out but there’s a possibility I could bump into ya.

Zillon

Rank II

Enthusiast II

CNJ
First Name
Zack
Last Name
R
No problem! What time tomorrow. I’ll be out on the motorcycle. Not sure where I’ll be in relation to ya at the time you’re out but there’s a possibility I could bump into ya.
We hit dirt in Jackson around 10:30 - pulled onto 72/Barnegat Road at 4:30. Followed the route to a T, we may have seen you just south of Whitesbog. I saw a flash of an adventure bike cross the trail. Not sure if it was red or orange, though.

I'll add a writeup in a bit, enjoyed the route thoroughly.

Reactions: Xplorr313

Xplorr313

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Burlington, NJ
First Name
Leon
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WQYY816
We hit dirt in Jackson around 10:30 - pulled onto 72/Barnegat Road at 4:30. Followed the route to a T, we may have seen you just south of Whitesbog. I saw a flash of an adventure bike cross the trail. Not sure if it was red or orange, though.

I'll add a writeup in a bit, enjoyed the route thoroughly.
Definitely wasn’t me. The guys I were with had me stuck to asphalt and we went out to Asbury Park lol. Glad you enjoyed the route!

Reactions: Ian McAdorey

Subarublu

Rank 0

Traveler I

NJ
Xplorer313 would you be able to send me the route info? I just made my account today so I don't think I can PM you.