Wherever we park it will be home !!
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
Ratchet straps: More than any of the 50 or so tools that I drag around to fix anything that might go wrong, I’ve used ratchet straps more than anything. A lot more than once they’ve gotten me back to a place that I can get parts & do the repair properly. All three times.

World Traveler III

Nokomis, FL, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Fazio
I carry a Leatherman Rebar, it doesn't have a knife blade. I carry a separate knife and in areas that don't allow knives to be carried I can still carry the Leatherman. Zip ties are probably the most used item we carry but our 4 in one screwdriver gets a lot of use. We don't keep it in the tool bag but in the front console. The two things we will never go without (besides JB Weld) is crappy lip balm and a can of 3-in-one. We use the 3-in-one to keep all of our external padlocks in useable condition and the cheap lip balm is to lubricate our awning zipper.

Dilldog

Rank V
Launch Member
Investor

Influencer I

Spokane, WA.
First Name
Dillon
Last Name
Wilke
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LVO/ WRQL275
Service Branch
USAF
I have two, Leatherman (current model is a Wave+) and small Knipex plyers, the really little guys. I use them probably more than I should, lol.

Reactions: El-Dracho

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
Three indispensable tools:

Ratchet straps, mini shovel, and recovery strap.

I've been known to carry a lot more on some outings, but those have been my best friends.

Reactions: LoneStar