This was a great morning (Sarcasm)

• HTML tutorial

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I woke up yesterday to my windows being shot out....Lovely. Someone went through town shooting out car windows the night before with a BB (Semi-auto CO2 powered pistol was found at one area) they hit 5-6 vehicles and the police have no leads. So, this was an expensive day. Luckily they didn't shoot my other 2 Jeeps or my wife's van.

14691046_10209697242600897_5054576715187574173_n.jpg

TheMcCalls

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Auburn, WA
Member #

I woke up yesterday to my windows being shot out....Lovely. Someone went through town shooting out car windows the night before with a BB (Semi-auto CO2 powered pistol was found at one area) they hit 5-6 vehicles and the police have no leads. So, this was an expensive day. Luckily they didn't shoot my other 2 Jeeps or my wife's van.

View attachment 8943
Damn... sorry that happened to you. What the hell is peoples' obsession with getting off by wrecking other peoples' stuff? So aggravating...

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Yeah, it sucked... Unfortunately my deductible is $500 and the windows were only $375 so I had to pay it out of pocket. I am not sure what is wrong with people.

Reactions: TheMcCalls

The other Sean

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneapolis
Member #

I know it's a little late, but talk to your insurance guy about what the cost is on a $200 or @250 deductible. I had a $750 deductible for decades and just a few years ago I happened to ask for the rates on lower. To go from 750 down to 500 was about $30 a year more and to again go from $500 down to$ 200 only added another $18 a year to my policy.... So for less than $50 a year I went from $750 to $200.....

Reactions: Overland-Indiana

Tim

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Oxford, UK
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Lunn
Member #

View attachment 8943
Where's the 'not like' button! [emoji30]

Reactions: awolfnspirit

Meta6981

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

Thats happened to my car before. Some booger shot at my windshield with a bb gun

MOAK

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Wherever we park it will be home !!
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
Dude -------- they were just expressing their FREEDOM, ( he said with tongue firmly in cheek) Bummer friend, I hope the little ba36832s get what's coming to em...

picklejuice

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

Bay Area, CA
Member #

Wow that really sucks. One day, they're going to point their BB gun at the wrong time, and someone's going to respond with what they feel is equal force. In the heat of the moment, how can one tell whether it's a BB gun or one that shoots live rounds? Now worth losing your life over!!