Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

So I have recently acquired a 2010 Tundra. Only paid $3000 for it. (It has a salvage title because a tree fell on the bed). The plan is to make it into a overland touring camper. We have removed the bed and bought an aluminum flatbed for it. Next up we are putting a 3 inch Dobinson Lift with 35” tires. Bumper and Winch will soon follow along with under bed storage and a slide in pop up camper with side boxes to fill in where the bed sides would normally be. We have already picked up 17” Fuel wheels in bronze. The bed will also be getting new taillights and other goodies. We have also recently purchased a shop so work will progress there once we get it finished. Here are a few picks to check out…one pic is of our inspiration for the build…

Attachments

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

So I have recently acquired a 2010 Tundra. Only paid $3000 for it. (It has a salvage title because a tree fell on the bed). The plan is to make it into a overland touring camper. We have removed the bed and bought an aluminum flatbed for it. Next up we are putting a 3 inch Dobinson Lift with 35” tires. Bumper and Winch will soon follow along with under bed storage and a slide in pop up camper with side boxes to fill in where the bed sides would normally be. We have already picked up 17” Fuel wheels in bronze. The bed will also be getting new taillights and other goodies. We have also recently purchased a shop so work will progress there once we get it finished. Here are a few picks to check out…one pic is of our inspiration for the build…
Here are some updated photos of the Tundra…

Attachments