Investor

Enthusiast III

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Emmanuel
Last Name
B
Member #

There should be different color tracks, waypoints, campsite locations. Just making sure it all came through imbedded in the file looking like this photo (your map may look different)
Yes, I have the same. Good work for building the route, it will be a lot of miles!

Do you know where are the parts on dirt road (which color)?

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Yes, I have the same. Good work for building the route, it will be a lot of miles!

Do you know where are the parts on dirt road (which color)?
Most is road trip which is why I called it a road trip/overland trip. The following sections are dirt:

(Tap on a track and you’ll see a name)
Red Track called Usal Rd to the Beach, this is the longest portion of dirt we will drive on, the most “off road” track we will do
Blue Track called Klamath River Access, rough road and the last portion is dirt as we are camping on rocks and the dirt river bed shores
Blue Track called Fern Canyon Turn Off to Fern Canyon, the straight portion by the beach is a dirt road with a small water crossing to the lot at the end.

Last edited:

Sputnik

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Alameda, Bay Area, CA
First Name
Ethan
Last Name
H.
Member #

Papa Dave: that seems to have filled up quickly. I was about to request that Friday off but said Lemme just double check...
Too late.
But maybe you could add me to the “standby”list in case a spot opens?
thank you

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Papa Dave: that seems to have filled up quickly. I was about to request that Friday off but said Lemme just double check...
Too late.
But maybe you could add me to the “standby”list in case a spot opens?
thank you
Got you on the wait list!

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

So I just got word that I cant take the friday off so I took myself off the list so whoevers waiting to go can take my spot

Reactions: PapaDave

PapaDave

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Please sign me up. Thank you
Sign ups happen on the Rally Point and the RSVP feature. They seem to be going fast once they do open. If someone who has rsvped and needs to back out let us know on here that a spot is open.
Thanks everyone

TrailHawkGuy

Rank VI

Pathfinder III

Danville, CA, USA
First Name
Armin
Last Name
Pressler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GTZ
Sign ups happen on the Rally Point and the RSVP feature. They seem to be going fast once they do open. If someone who has rsvped and needs to back out let us know on here that a spot is open.
Thanks everyone
Dave, we all have experienced this before so to make it easier having a waitlist feature that auto fills openings maybe a nice feature to have on the Rally point - @Michael any thoughts?

Nikosan

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

SF Peninsula/Pollock Pines
First Name
Nick
Last Name
Ramos
Member #

Please sign me up. Thank you
Thanks everyone
Its my first time so not aware signing up in rally point. I cant find the RSVP feature. Hoping i can get in

Reactions: PapaDave

06tacodude

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Morgan Hill, California, United States
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Alarcon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6GLP
This sounds like another epic trip. Have fun be safe .. I had to bail out since we couldn't get the Friday off, being that it's right after the Monday long weekend. Might be at Usal during the long weekend .. weather permitting.

Reactions: Budman and AzzyRnr