Investor

Pioneer II

United Kingdom
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Quince
Member #

This is our Annual trip to Strata in Wales. This time a slightly different route, starting in Hay-on-Wye, the on the Sat we will be heading up Strata Florida and staying at a great little campsite.. Always a good beer night there. Sunday back towards the English Border off-road with a few epic routes that have not been divulged by us in the past.

Megageoff

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Portishead, UK
First Name
Geoff
Last Name
Holloway
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Live Wire (CB radio)

This is our Annual trip to Strata in Wales. This time a slightly different route, starting in Hay-on-Wye, the on the Sat we will be heading up Strata Florida and staying at a great little campsite with a Pub onsite. Always a good beer night there. Sunday back towards the English Border off-road with a few epic routes that have not been divulged by us in the past.

What date?
Thanks.
I’ve still not done strata and have wanted to for a looooong time.

OverlandFaction

Rank VIII
Investor

Pioneer II

United Kingdom
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Quince
Member #

We should be on our way back from 3 weeks exploring the Pyrenees on this weekend but might be able to pass in for the camp.
Will be able to confirm nearer the time
Sounds like a plan and a way to break up the trip.. there is a few yellow taxis that have been up Strata too

Megageoff

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Portishead, UK
First Name
Geoff
Last Name
Holloway
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Live Wire (CB radio)
Dates are in Rally Point, but this is Friday 11th of August to Sunday the 13th.

RV Point will be near Hay-on-Wye, but will confirm closer to the time exact location as I have several options.
Thanks, shame I’m at the series 2 club annual rally in the Peak District that weekend.

Reactions: Landy-Lee83

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
This looks great. We are in Wales around that time. @OverlandFaction Has a campsite been set where you will stay?

Maybe we could join you there for some nice chats. It is always nice to meet other overlanders and OB members along the way.

OverlandFaction

Rank VIII
Investor

Pioneer II

United Kingdom
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Quince
Member #

If anybody is planning on attending please reply in the RP, add yourself to the WhatsApp Group.

Overland Faction Community on WhatsApp - Overland Faction

Welsh Pilgrimage Trip on WhatsApp - OF - Welsh Pilgrimage - Aug 2023

All info will be sent later this month, we organise all the campsites etc.. Just have to pay and turn up..

Trekker52

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Worcestershire, UK
First Name
Richard
Last Name
Booker
Member #

If anybody is planning on attending please reply in the RP, add yourself to the WhatsApp Group.

Overland Faction Community on WhatsApp - Overland Faction

Welsh Pilgrimage Trip on WhatsApp - OF - Welsh Pilgrimage - Aug 2023

All info will be sent later this month, we organise all the campsites etc.. Just have to pay and turn up..
Hi, due to unseen personal circumstances I will not be able to attend. Have a great weekend.