FX4Bob

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Plano, TX
Member #

Thanks! Which one was it?
upload_2018-4-19_12-16-50.png

That was when we had just arrived... I was waiting in line to check in.

It was a lot of fun, even though Friday night/Saturday morning was pretty miserable. It was totally worth it hanging out and meeting everyone Saturday evening, and especially coming home with a new RTIC cooler!! Glad I stuck around for the raffle!!

Reactions: Tommys

Bob (Fishingbob)

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Aransas Pass, Texas
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Burton
Member #

Great video-windy, cold and ice building up on the tent and vehicles-Got to love Texas in the springtime- anything is possible. Still had a great time meeting everyone-now if I could just remember all the names and faces. Looking forward to the next one!! Heading out in two days for a 6 month overland adventure-Northern New Mexico, Colorado and Wyoming, fishing fishing, and fishing --and camping /hiking can't wait to hit the road. I think you guys were set up on the other side of the fire pit-never got over-there--couldn't get past the fire pit-felt to good! see you next trip.
Bob

Contributor III

Flower Mound, TX
Member #

I just reread the event info, I swear this was in Llano last year, maybe that was a similar event!? I don't think we will be trekking all the way out west of Fort Worth for a day trip from south Texas, looks like we will miss this again.
The event at the Oxford Ranch last year was the Texas Avid Outdoors Expo.