Rank II

Enthusiast I

Alvin, TX, USA
First Name
Don
Last Name
Swinner
Member #

Hey all new to Overlanding and this site. Hope to meet up with some of you here. Added a few folks that had their Instagram's here. Mine is Wonderland_Recon feel free to add i'll follow back. More interested in meeting up with folks that know where to ride and take overland trips. We are still building but ready to our baby out for some rides.
Hey Overland_Recon! I just recently upgraded to a jl rubicon from a sport s. I am really enjoying it and look forward to getting into overlanding. I am in the Houston area!

Attachments

Wonderland_Recon

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Magnolia, Montgomery County, Texas, United States
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Keller
Member #

Hey Overland_Recon! I just recently upgraded to a jl rubicon from a sport s. I am really enjoying it and look forward to getting into overlanding. I am in the Houston area!
Welcome to the JL Club @JeepinOutdoors. We or (I) have been having a blast shopping and installing all these mods. Most recent was the Warn 10s winch and next will be my Midland 275 GMRS radio. All of the big stuff has been ordered but the backorder issue that everyone is talking about is definitely holding up the Overland build my months.

I would totally recommend doing your research on the items you will want in the next 6 months and just order them now so you will have them when you need them.

Hope to see you around!

Reactions: JeepinOutdoors

SteveC-Pro4X

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Havertown, PA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Coscia
Member #

Hello unlimited_runner, I am driving from Pennsylvania to Texas in October. Do you know of any diuspersed campgrounds in Galveston or Houston or anywhere nearby? I'll be in that region during the week of October 25th.

If any other Texas overlanders have information, please share.

Thank you.