Rank IV

Advocate I

Moha, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I want my F350 converted so bad. Would be awesome to have a Tesla F series. Any other guys out there that like trucks and electric. You’d probably really like this conversion. Theyre doing a great job on it. Has regenerative breaking, good range, lots of power. And can be driven in both high and low ranger as a front, rear or all wheel drive. Theyre also building a trailer with slide out solar panels so it can be charged in the bush. Pretty awesome.

KonzaLander

Rank VI

Traveler II

Junction City, Kansas, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0EBF
These unconventional EV swaps intrigue me, not because I want one, but because they are truly an original build with some interesting technology. The charging trailer is impressive itself!

The first EV build that ever caught my attention was one done in a Jeep Cherokee, back in 2003. It is really amazing to see how far battery technology has come since then.

KAIONE

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Kanak
Last Name
Attack
Member #

Amazing to say the least. Guy has a NASA shirt on and I don’t doubt it, lol. Pretty incredible to get an f450 going 220hrs pulling a 5k lb trailer/ charging station. Let alone already chopping up Tesla motors and parts. Fml….gonna go try change my spark plugs

Reactions: Scout