Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Imho the tembo tusk is worth paying full price for. I love mine and pretty much cook everything on it.. Including a lot of dinners at home on my back deck.

Sent from my LG-H810 using OB Talk mobile app

Justin_0237

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate III

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mulrooney
Member #

Yea after seeing how much support this item has gotten throughout the overland community I figured the same thing and broke down and bought it. I just figured if it was a possibility to do the group buy more people would be down and would offer more people the opportunity to afford it. But you are right it looks like I will be cooking a lot of meals not just while out but at home as well

Reactions: Raul B

Cavo

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger II

Great Falls, VA, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
Richard
Member #

I would be in on it!!!.....maybe less room them my three burner and taking a full propane tank

Reactions: Raul B

Justin_0237

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Advocate III

Vacaville, CA, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Mulrooney
Member #

Sorry all no email returned from Tembotusk, I went ahead and just bought the overlandbound edition skottle.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Kamalani Mahie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San Diego, CA
Member #

For those of you that were interested in a TemboTusk Skottle group buy, there's one that just started of on the T4R forum. This is the first Skottle group buy I have seen on any forum sinceJerry started making them, so this would be a good opportunity to buy if you are still interested.

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/group-buys/239402-tembotusk-skottle-grill-group-buy.html#post2718893
Thanks for posting this Steve!! Yes I have started a group buy for the TemboTusk Skottle Grill or Kit over on the t4r.org forum. Please check out the details there and either PM ME ON HERE OR JOIN T4R.ORG and reply to the thread over there, and I'll put you on the list. Discount is 15% off!! Ordering is June 23-30.

Come order a kit and support two awesome U.S. companies: TemboTusk and Blue Ridge Overland Gear!!

Overland Bound Member #5469

+1

I'd be into this...
+1 I'm in...
i'd be interested too.
I'd be interested.
+1, I'm in!
I'm interested but it depends on price before I say I'm in.
Interested.
Interested as well.
I'm interested as well!
Would be interested as well
I would be in on it!!!.....maybe less room them my three burner and taking a full propane tank
Any word on a possible group buy? I just watched the OB Rally video segment which highlighted the Tembo Tusk, now I need one. LOL.
Yes, I'm interested as well.
You emailed the founder but never commented on the reply.

Last edited:

Whiteknuckler

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Irvine, Ca.
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6VBG
Well at $250.00 retail and saw one in action at Overland Expo West - I would be interested in a group buy