Tacoma full time home on wheels

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

New Jersey, USA
First Name
Danny
Last Name
Shaver
Howdy, I'm 28 years old and have been living in my 2013 Tacoma I built from completely stock for over 2 years now. I originally had a sun lite eagle SB pop up camper. It completely killed the functionality of my truck, weighing 1,100lbs dry! I finally found my dream camper, a flippac for sale! (Less than 300lbs) I immediately picked it up, as I had been searching daily for years for one. It was not in working order when I picked it up. After every repair imaginable to it, and adding some custom fabrication, I have finally been able to immensely enjoy it

Timeless taco specs- 5.29 gears, rear differential locker, smittybilt xrc synthetic 9,500lb winch, James Dean creations 1985 stripe kit, smittybilt defender roof rack (not much left of it now to work with the flippac), kc daylighters, ARB front bumper, 35x12.5x17 Yokohama xmt's, 17" raceline raptors, morimotos amber headlights, SLO rainfly, exped megamat duo mattress, weld on rock sliders from summit racing

In this video, I take my home on wheels to Wharton state forest. Any bit of research on the Pine Barrens of NJ will have you coming across an abundance of stories overpouring with mysticism. You absolutely feel immersed in the magic while in these parts. No matter what state I may find myself while heading there, I am always leaving feeling so grounded and electrified to live life alive. I hope you enjoy coming along, and I hope you can feel at least a bit of that magic

Reactions: Dimitri_Raptis