US Rocky Mountain Swell's Behind the Reef Trail :: Connected?

• HTML tutorial

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Yup! One of the reasons I just joined in here. I generally plan extended off-highway expeditions (truly that in exploring connections routes).
Woo hoo!

Let me know if I can be of any help with the creation of the Rally Point or otherwise.

Reactions: Pskhaat

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
@Pskhaat

Scott, if/when you start creating your Rally Point, please keep in mind that UT is grouped in the Rocky Mountain Region. I mention it because this thread is presently listed in Southwest.

Thanks! I'm excited to see what you come up with. BTW, we've got a little camp out this weekend. Some of the folks from around Denver will be there. It's nothing special....just an excuse to get out. Lemme know if you're interested.

Pskhaat

Rank IV

Explorer I

Denver, Colorado, United States
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Jensen
Member #

@Pskhaat

Scott, if/when you start creating your Rally Point, please keep in mind that UT is grouped in the Rocky Mountain Region. I mention it because this thread is presently listed in Southwest.

Thanks! I'm excited to see what you come up with. BTW, we've got a little camp out this weekend. Some of the folks from around Denver will be there. It's nothing special....just an excuse to get out. Lemme know if you're interested.
Good to know and thank you for the categorization. In medical procedures thu/Fri and should be recovered enough by spring. Thank you and can't wait to join more as I get through PT etc.

Reactions: Neal A. Tew

Neal A. Tew

Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
@Pskhaat

Good to know and thank you for the categorization. In medical procedures thu/Fri and should be recovered enough by spring. Thank you and can't wait to join more as I get through PT etc.
You are welcome!

Please keep us posted on your recovery!