SW Idaho

• HTML tutorial

GHCOE

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

SW Idaho
The greater the drive the better the destination.....

Hello, George here!

I have just recently found out about this forum. Been on the Expedition Portal for a few years now, so thought I would make a presents here.

I do mostly day trips, but from time to time will venture out for longer trips. I usually try to find interesting roads and/or places to go and I will usually invite people to tag along if they like.

I also have a YouTube Channel that I post up videos of past trips. Just starting out, but hope to get better with time.

I will be posting a thread in the North West (AK WA ID OR) section of this site so come on over and check it out https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/sw-idaho-overlanding.11556/ . I will be posting up details of upcoming outings and past trips.

My vehicle is a 1977 Jeep Cherokee Wide Trac. It is stock except for a 3" lift and a move from 31" tires to 33" tires.

See you on the trails, George.

20170426_175352s.jpg

Last edited:

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello, George here!

I have just recently found out about this forum. Been on the Expedition Portal for a few years now, so thought I would make a presents here.

I do mostly day trips, but from time to time will venture out for longer trips. I usually try to find interesting roads and/or places to go and I will usually invite people to tag along if they like.

I also have a YouTube Channel that I post up videos of past trips. Just starting out, but hope to get better with time.

I will be posting a thread in the North West (AK WA ID OR) section of this site so come on over and check it out. It will be titled SW Idaho Overlanding. I will be posting up details of upcoming outings and past trips.

My vehicle is a 1977 Jeep Cherokee Wide Trac. It is stock except for a 3" lift and a move from 31" tires to 33" tires.

View attachment 41843
Hello George and welcome to the OB crew..great looking jeep and look forward to seeing your adventures my northwest neighbor

Reactions: GHCOE

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello, George here!

I will be posting a thread in the North West (AK WA ID OR) section of this site so come on over and check it out. It will be titled SW Idaho Overlanding. I will be posting up details of upcoming outings and past trips.

View attachment 41843
Hi George and welcome to OB! Nice looking Cherokee! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877

Hello, George here!

View attachment 41843
Welcome to OB George!
Nice looking Cherokee
Hope to hear about your adventures!

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

Welcome to OverlandBound, George.
I too live in SW Idaho, Village of South Boise... My daily driver is a 07 Subaru Forester with 188K, and the MRS drives the 88, 62 Series LandCruiser.
Have followed your posts on EP.
David

GHCOE

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

SW Idaho
Welcome to OverlandBound, George.
I too live in SW Idaho, Village of South Boise... My daily driver is a 07 Subaru Forester with 188K, and the MRS drives the 88, 62 Series LandCruiser.
Have followed your posts on EP.
David
You need to join up with us sometime. Sounds like we live real..... close. ;-)