St. George, UT, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
G
Member #

Lower center of gravity? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
It's been my experience, which is vast and extensive, in the study of the dynamics of the effects of small circular pieces of super charged metal on Overland vehicles (currently a doctoral dissertation in progress) that regardless of placement the variables that adversely affect such placement are more than compensated for by the overwhelming, and statistically significant, impact in the vehicle in terms of mileage, horsepower and opposite gender attraction.

Feel free to peruse my article, "Effects Of Overland Bound Emblems On Gender Arousal," in the most recent issue of Journal of Overland Gender Studies and Vertical Acceleration.

Last edited:

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

After seeing on top and below.. I would say below.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Todd H2os

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Minnesota
First Name
Todd
Last Name
H2os
Member #

I would go below the Duramax badge.
How bout this... are you willing to take the Duramax badge off and put the OB emblem in its place? Unless you want both of them on there, just a thought.

Reactions: BKD Dave

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

Now that I see an image from a further out vantage point, I would have to say below. I still say triangulate for symmetry when installing it...

Reactions: JLynnJohnston

Trail Wonky

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Bellingham WA
Member #

Yes below for sure, good choice. My emblems are sitting on my work bench. I wanted to put them in the same area, got two, one for each side. Having trouble finding a flat enough spot. Any 5th Gen 4Runners out there, where did you put yours?

finlayforprez

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Member II

Massachusetts, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
West
Member #

So after a spa day for the Colorado, I got the badges mounted. Looks great, IMO... Probably would look even better muddy, though...

Love and biannual suds,
=jeff

Looking great! I always feel weird washing mine, but with it now being in a state where they salt the roads, I think it's important to clean it (or at least spray it down) often. I used to go months without washing it, but now I try to clean it and check it thoroughly. I think it's good practice and recommended by the OB crew! ;-)

Chromedragon

Rank III
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Stockton, CA
Member #

Well I think I'm late to the party but I would have gone moving it out in front of the Duramax logo. I would have suggested in line with the top of the emblem level with the top of the Drama emblem so it didn't look like some odd candy on the side of your rig....but just my thoughts