• HTML tutorial

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
That's a fine looking 90! I'm partial to the 110's, but they're about impossible to find here in the US. There are a handful of 90's running around though, very capable vehicles to be sure!

Correus

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Belle Plaine, Kansas, 67013
Member #

That's a fine looking 90! I'm partial to the 110's, but they're about impossible to find here in the US. There are a handful of 90's running around though, very capable vehicles to be sure!
There 'might' be 2 or 3 D90s D110s in a 200 mile range of me. Have you checked on Brand -a-Trailer? There are gobs of them for sale on there.

Reactions: DintDobbs

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
@Joaquin Suave The one with the RTT is a 110... I'm talking about the 90! Ha ha!

The blue 90 is featured on @Megageoff 's profile header, so I assumed that was his. I may be mistaken.

LR is the English Jeep. It has come a long way since its origin, but the capacity to lug heavy gear across rough terrain remains the same!

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Soon the first TD5 Defender should be imported to the USA, right? The vehicles of the first TD5 year of manufacturing will soon be 25 years old.

Reactions: Megageoff

Megageoff

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Portishead, UK
First Name
Geoff
Last Name
Holloway
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Live Wire (CB radio)
@Joaquin Suave The one with the RTT is a 110... I'm talking about the 90! Ha ha!

The blue 90 is featured on @Megageoff 's profile header, so I assumed that was his. I may be mistaken.

LR is the English Jeep. It has come a long way since its origin, but the capacity to lug heavy gear across rough terrain remains the same!
That’s a Series 2a 88”. 1968.

Megageoff

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Portishead, UK
First Name
Geoff
Last Name
Holloway
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Live Wire (CB radio)

There we go.

Attachments

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
@Megageoff Nice! She sure is a beaut! Gotta love the short wheelbases, the longs are nice but the shorties are ever so much more maneuverable.