Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Welcome @MotorsargeT! The new Crosstreks are very nice. I think it’s great that Subaru made X-mode an option on the latest gen but I’m still confused about what they have against HP haha.

Welcome, nice color!
I believe there are several companies doing lifts for these. LP Adventure is even being installed by the dealers in some areas, financed and possibly not voiding warranty!
I work for a Subaru dealer and we are actually working on being a distributor for L.P. Adventure. My Crosstrek might be the dealer guinea pig! If you look close the air deflector on the roof rack has their logo!
I was just at a dealership last week that had an LP Outback in the showroom... and so begins my short rant haha. I’ll start by saying that I’m a fan of some of their products and that’s why they’re on my car. My issue with them is that there’s no imagination. This is evidenced by the dealer models and the fact that soooo many people order the same exact parts. Literally rubber stamps of each other. I’ve always appreciated unique things and that’s part of the reason I lifted an Outback but it’s absolutely the reason I did everything my own way. Nothing against the stamps because they’re nice but I appreciate seeing everyone’s style built into their Subaru’s.

Reactions: Low594

Jon Norris

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Lake Forest, CA
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Norris
Member #

Hi everyone - just heard about the Subaru registry and wanted to say hello and introduce myself and Oscar (2018 Outback). Oscar's fresh from the dealer so has had no mods yet - but have a long laundry list of things I'd like to change/improve ... hoping to make new friends and also get some advice/input on what to do and what to avoid ...

IMG_4098.JPG

Musubie

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Los Angeles
Hi everyone - just heard about the Subaru registry and wanted to say hello and introduce myself and Oscar (2018 Outback). Oscar's fresh from the dealer so has had no mods yet - but have a long laundry list of things I'd like to change/improve ... hoping to make new friends and also get some advice/input on what to do and what to avoid ...

View attachment 67299
Where's that pic taken? Joshua Tree NP?

Reactions: Jon Norris

Low594

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakland, CA, US
First Name
James
Last Name
o'Brien
Member #

I work for a Subaru dealer and we are actually working on being a distributor for L.P. Adventure. My Crosstrek might be the dealer guinea pig! If you look close the air deflector on the roof rack has their logo!
That should be a good deal for you! Congrats!

Low594

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakland, CA, US
First Name
James
Last Name
o'Brien
Member #

View attachment 67299
Welcome! Nice color!

Reactions: Jon Norris

Low594

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakland, CA, US
First Name
James
Last Name
o'Brien
Member #

Welcome @MotorsargeT! The new Crosstreks are very nice. I think it’s great that Subaru made X-mode an option on the latest gen but I’m still confused about what they have against HP haha.

I was just at a dealership last week that had an LP Outback in the showroom... and so begins my short rant haha. I’ll start by saying that I’m a fan of some of their products and that’s why they’re on my car. My issue with them is that there’s no imagination. This is evidenced by the dealer models and the fact that soooo many people order the same exact parts. Literally rubber stamps of each other. I’ve always appreciated unique things and that’s part of the reason I lifted an Outback but it’s absolutely the reason I did everything my own way. Nothing against the stamps because they’re nice but I appreciate seeing everyone’s style built into their Subaru’s.
Well said! Many people are perfectly happy just buying from a catalog and letting someone else turn the wrench.... It sure can be easier and less headaches, but "rubber stamped"!

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

GratefulFozzie

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Pittsburgh
Member #

Welcome, nice color!
I believe there are several companies doing lifts for these. LP Adventure is even being installed by the dealers in some areas, financed and possibly not voiding warranty!
Looks good. And the LP dealer part would be cool also.

Enthusiast III

Upper Moreland, PA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Rousis
Member #

Hello gang I'm new I've got a 2018 Crosstrek I plan on lifting and upgrading to all terrain wheels and tires. Here is my rig so far Ill get a better pic tomorrow.View attachment 64689
How do you like your hitch? I just ordered one for mine. I liked that it had bigger loops for safety chains and mounting tab for the wiring harness.

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
Cool man. I’m going to an event in October. Northeast Fall crawl.
Still not sure if I'll be making that or not. If its a big as I imagine it'll be I hope they break it up into groups. Thats how we've run them in the past.

Reactions: GratefulFozzie

Low594

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakland, CA, US
First Name
James
Last Name
o'Brien
Member #

Is anyone here also a part of mountain roo. I have joined both the mid Atlantic and northeast group.
I am a member of the Bay Area Chapter, but because we have sooo many chapters here in Cali, I also watch Gold Country, Sacramento, Fresno, Jefferson State, etc. All of the chapters Im willing to drive to for fun!

Enthusiast III

Upper Moreland, PA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Rousis
Member #

There are a few of us in Mtn Roo NE and Mid Atlantic. I'm one of their newer members. A few weeks ago we did a trail ride through the NJ side of the Delaware Water Gap national park. You can check my build thread for some of the pics.

Reactions: GratefulFozzie

GratefulFozzie

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Pittsburgh
Member #

There are a few of us in Mtn Roo NE and Mid Atlantic. I'm one of their newer members. A few weeks ago we did a trail ride through the NJ side of the Delaware Water Gap national park. You can check my build thread for some of the pics.
I’m a newer member of both of those groups also. Are you going to the fall crawl in October