Support Alert Stuck outside of Wells NV in Ruby Valley on Eureka NV to Bonneville Flats trail and desperate for help recovering jeep.

• HTML tutorial

GrizzledAdams

Rank I

Contributor II

Kimberling City, Stone County, Missouri, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Adams
Jeep rear fell into deep washout hole in road. I have been trying to self recover for 2 days. I’m near an old mine and cobbled together scraps of wood to shore up the washout, but failed and jeep is now dangling in the deep hole from the winch line. Anybody in the area that can assist or let me know of someone to call for help? Hunters found me and convinced me to ride with them into town to get rested and re-charged and get help. In Wells NV now. If you are near me and can assist with spotting and winching, I would be very happy to see you! 4057197060 is my mobile. Thanks in advance for any help or support you can provide. Ryan

Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Jeep rear fell into deep washout hole in road. I have been trying to self recover for 2 days. I’m near an old mine and cobbled together scraps of wood to shore up the washout, but failed and jeep is now dangling in the deep hole from the winch line. Anybody in the area that can assist or let me know of someone to call for help? Hunters found me and convinced me to ride with them into town to get rested and re-charged and get help. In Wells NV now. If you are near me and can assist with spotting and winching, I would be very happy to see you! 4057197060 is my mobile. Thanks in advance for any help or support you can provide. Ryan
I have put the alert banner on this and sent out the link to 500 members in the area.

GrizzledAdams

Rank I

Contributor II

Kimberling City, Stone County, Missouri, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Adams
I have put the alert banner on this and sent out the link to 500 members in the area.
Thank you very much! I appreciate it!