Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

These are the only stickers I have on so far. I have a few others I want to put on, but I'm going to wait for warmer weather to do that.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

These are the only stickers I have on so far. I have a few others I want to put on, but I'm going to wait for warmer weather to do that.

You need to be rocking one of my decals too!!

Reactions: Byron Eby

roamingtimber

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

North Cascades, Washington
Member #

The horsepower gain is awesome, but I would be concerned about having "the death wobble" now because of the Jeep. [emoji12]

Jeeps are no more susceptible to death wobble than any other vehicle. Death wobble is caused by modifying vehicles improperly. It just seems that more people push it too far with Jeeps.

Reactions: ShawnR

Drift

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midwest
First Name
DJ
Last Name
Drift
Member #

@Drift We need some Overland California slickers...Nice FJ btw.
Thanks. I put in a lot of hard work and long hours at work to get it. It's been worth every last bit so far.
You need to be rocking one of my decals too!!
Send it my way. Hopefully it's not allergic to the Jeep. [emoji6]
Jeeps are no more susceptible to death wobble than any other vehicle. Death wobble is caused by modifying vehicles improperly. It just seems that more people push it too far with Jeeps.
It's all in good fun and just joking around. I've pulled out a stuck Jeep with my Toyota. If I was stuck and needed help I would not deny it from anyone.

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I've had my OB stickers and Member # for a few weeks and it's too cold to put them on. I'd like the Jeep to be around 70 degrees, eh?

Lol I just scrubbed the dirt off, used some rubbing alcohol and then attached it......in 15 degree weather lol

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

I would rock any free sticker that meets the size and shape qualifications, and I always need 2. I don't actually sticker up my ride since I use it as a daily work vehicle and it just looks a bit unprofessional to be all stickered up. I do sneak very small round ones on my window vents and bugshield (or plan to, not many met the reqs yet) but those are no more than 1-2" wide circles.

I might have to learn to make my own...

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

Most of my pile of stickers are reserved for a true OR trailer, if I ever come across one.

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

I have about 35 left of the test batch and I will mail them to you for free, just message me address for shipping.

BTW, I am referring to my Overland Indiana decals for those who have just joined the convo.

Overland-Indiana

Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Lets meet up for food over the weekend and I'll grab it from you then.

Yeah we can see whats going on. I just got word that my Grandpa passed away a little while ago so I will have to see what happens with that. I was very close to him so this is going to be a rough one.

I will be in Lafayette tomorrow though, meeting a friend for lunch, you are more than welcome to join us!!

Last edited: