Stickers

• HTML tutorial

maktruk

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Member #

If anyone wants a 410 Expedition sticker to add to their rig, please PM and I will mail to you. Free of Charge.

Cappy 410
Can't sticker up my payment (yet!) but the trailer is paid for. PM incoming!

P.S. I've made the same campsite trash rant many, many times I've just never recorded it...

mtbkr

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler I

Google TEQ decals.. lol, because America..
there are tons to choose from on ebay.
Yes, I googled this already and I found this at oldschooltoyota.com even before I asked the question. Tacoma World has a bunch of info for custom decal dealers too but it never hurts to get extra information with other like-minded individuals. I am actually considering farnorthdesign for a custom size I wanted. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Overland Bound Talk

Last edited:

HighDesertFoz

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

High Desert PNW
Member #

Just going to drop this bit in here for folks to consider. I work at a sign shop, and we do decals on the regular. as well as t-shirts, and other things that I make when I feel creative, (when not building a sign). No, it's not just ME, but it's our shop. Out of Redmond Or. I'd like to say reasonable deals can be had, but I only make stuff happen, not the price part. Anyway... there ya go! From a nooblet. *cheers*

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

If anyone wants a 410 Expedition sticker to add to their rig, please PM and I will mail to you. Free of Charge.

Cappy 410
That be nice to have, though I think I may want to come up to Canada to get it.

Reactions: Byron Eby

stoney126

Rank VI
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Napa Ca
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Stoner
Member #

Lol! I can mail it to you or you can come over for a weekend trip

Cappy 410
The pictures I've seen from your posts I'm thinking a 4 day weekend at the least. But may just get one mailed in the short term.