US Midwest Squirrel camp 2022

• HTML tutorial

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

It’s that time to get this scheduled. Three days of fires feasting and friends!!!
Mohican State Park February 17 through the 20th

This is typically one of the biggest events we have of the year this year I think we’re gonna have some special stuff I’ve got a bunch of giveaway stuff!!

We have several Youtubers that are going to show up to the event as well!

Probably going to do a show and shine like to do some new giveaway prizes this year have people vote for their favorite set ups and food!

Reactions: UploadAdventure

Overland Omnivore

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

WELL SHIT!…I just realized this is in conflict with an event I already had signed up for and I’m committed to…The Gravy Cup…it’s a gravy cooking competition that benefits Boys and Girls Haven here in Louisville KY…sorry I got to bail, it’s a great cause and a bucket list event I have wanted to cook in for years…

Commish1999

Rank VII
Launch Member

Inventor III

Youngstown, OH, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Conner
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
WELL SHIT!…I just realized this is in conflict with an event I already had signed up for and I’m committed to…The Gravy Cup…it’s a gravy cooking competition that benefits Boys and Girls Haven here in Louisville KY…sorry I got to bail, it’s a great cause and a bucket list event I have wanted to cook in for years…
@DaPyrate @sjackson2369 I'm really bummed. I was looking forward to great food to keep me warm. I guess now I'll just have to double (triple) up on the bourbon...

Last edited:

Overland Omnivore

Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

@DaPyrate @sjackson2369 I'm really bummed. I was looking forward to great food to keep me warm. I guess now I'll just have to double (triple) up on the bourbon...
I’ll be sending out invitations to the 2023 running of the OVO THOR 2023 in a few months, I’ll be sure to send you an invite and the dates…looks to be the first week in June right now…

Overland Omnivore

Investor

Explorer I

New Albany, IN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Price
Member #

Damn!…that’s the dates we were going…after that we will be in MI and headed up to do some fly fishing on the AuSable…then up to the UP…from there picking our way across the US to WA…lots of fishing and motorcycling as well…back in IN just in time for AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days at Mid-Ohio and then back up to the UP for another week or so…I’ll post up our progress on IG so feel free to come along for a few days if you feel like it…