Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rowlett, TX, USA
First Name
jamie
Last Name
wilson
Member #

bryan bring your tablet. i'll try and walk you through gaia so we van look at different trail route options for where we are staying to whats close. anyone needing radios programmed post what you have and what we need to do so we can get everyone all set up.

Busaman2013

Rank IV

Advocate II

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Aviles
Member #

bryan bring your tablet. i'll try and walk you through gaia so we van look at different trail route options for where we are staying to whats close. anyone needing radios programmed post what you have and what we need to do so we can get everyone all set up.
Hi, I just bought a radio, it’s a BTECH GMRS-1
Not sure if I need to do anything right now?
I’m in the process of getting my license

Busaman2013

Rank IV

Advocate II

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Aviles
Member #

I’m going to try and make it to the meet up, I’m new to all this so wanna meet who I can and see where I stand on my gear needed
I’m fairly new in this group, I’m sure they know more me, a lot more. I just started with the basics, tent, all the goodies, containers and my Silverado. Still building it up little by little. Welcome to the group.

Reactions: ZillaOffroad

ZillaOffroad

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Fort Worth, TX, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Rubianes
Member #

I’m going to try and make it to the meet up, I’m new to all this so wanna meet who I can and see where I stand on my gear needed
I’m fairly new in this group, I’m sure they know more me, a lot more. I just started with the basics, tent, all the goodies, containers and my Silverado. Still building it up little by little. Welcome to the group.
Yea I just ordered a swag tent from Australia so who knows when it’ll be in BUT I’m gathering tiny bits at a time as well, spent on doing suspension and wheels and forgot about all the little things needed haha
Hope to meet you there and thanks

Reactions: Busaman2013

Busaman2013

Rank IV

Advocate II

San Antonio, TX, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Aviles
Member #

Yea I just ordered a swag tent from Australia so who knows when it’ll be in BUT I’m gathering tiny bits at a time as well, spent on doing suspension and wheels and forgot about all the little things needed haha
Haha, that happens, luckily you still have time, hope to see you there as well!

Reactions: ZillaOffroad

CaliTex

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

North Richland Hills, Texas
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Downer
Member #

bryan bring your tablet. i\'ll try and walk you through gaia so we van look at different trail route options for where we are staying to whats close. anyone needing radios programmed post what you have and what we need to do so we can get everyone all set up.
I will bring the tablet. I will also have my GMRS and Ham radios. We will be on channel 1 on the GMRS for the 12/6 meetup.

CaliTex

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

North Richland Hills, Texas
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
Downer
Member #

bryan bring your tablet. i\'ll try and walk you through gaia so we van look at different trail route options for where we are staying to whats close. anyone needing radios programmed post what you have and what we need to do so we can get everyone all set up.
Hi, I just bought a radio, it’s a BTECH GMRS-1
Not sure if I need to do anything right now?
I’m in the process of getting my license
We love the GMRS.