Great Mills, Maryland, United States
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Trombley
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
As the title says, looking to see if there’s any interest in a meetup for members in the Southern Maryland area. There was a thread last year asking about MD in general and I thought the topic of a meetup was both well timed and deserving of its own thread. And the member map shows some members in this area…
I’m happy to set up a rally point if there’s interest, so wanted to gauge that first.

Just to throw something out there to deviate from: propose a monthly meetup at somewhere in Waldorf?

ZombieCat

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Maryland
First Name
Adventure
Last Name
Awaits!
Member #

As the title says, looking to see if there’s any interest in a meetup for members in the Southern Maryland area. There was a thread last year asking about MD in general and I thought the topic of a meetup was both well timed and deserving of its own thread. And the member map shows some members in this area…
I’m happy to set up a rally point if there’s interest, so wanted to gauge that first.

Just to throw something out there to deviate from: propose a monthly meetup at somewhere in Waldorf?
I’d be interested! Waldorf would be fine. However, there will be some months I won’t be able to attend due to travel, such as right now…

Reactions: Mr_Mnml_Engnr

Mr_Mnml_Engnr

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Great Mills, Maryland, United States
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Trombley
Member #

Service Branch
USAF

I’d be interested! Waldorf would be fine. However, there will be some months I won’t be able to attend due to travel, such as right now…
Oh no sweat my friend! I’m just gauging interest at this point. Zeroing in on a location is a good start, then we can work thru a “when,” but I’m hoping that it can start out as a Rigs and Coffee or something as a means for us all to connect on a regular basis. I won’t make it to all of them either, but I find that if I have a recurring event on my calendar, it’s a lot easier for me to stay committed to it than just ad hoc planning.

And if we can settle on the right “where” then I’m really bad months where no one shows up but one person, then at least they got a nice drive and maybe breakfast out of it