I have some routes through Awandaw/Francis Marion National Forest including the Old King's Highway from colonial days and I've been working on stuff in Williamsburg County.
Do you have a way to send the map you already plotted so far?
I have some routes through Awandaw/Francis Marion National Forest including the Old King's Highway from colonial days and I've been working on stuff in Williamsburg County.
Do you have a way to send the map you already plotted so far?
That’s awesome I’ve never heard of old kings hwy before but I just looked into it. If only as many South Carolinians knew the meaning of your name, everything seems to be lost through time. I’m glad to help with this project if I can. I’ve traveled this state a lot but still have much more to see.
Your crew is here.Join Overland Bound for full access to the community forums, trip planning tools, trail mapping and more.JOIN THE CREW
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.