Pioneer II

San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, United States
First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

South Bay Overland Bound Adventure Group

An adventure group based in the South Bay Area focused on fellowship, education and fun! Let’s get together, make friends who share the love for overlanding, learn from each other and of course, explore the amazing outdoors!

Each month we’ll have a recurring meet up with a different topic to discuss. Our goal is to plan a weekend trip once a month and trip planning will also be discussed at each meet up.

Ob1

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Palo Alto, CA, USA
First Name
Ofer
Last Name
Bruhis
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD6UKE
Great idea. I’ll miss the first meet. We are on a long trip from Mexico boarder to Canada on the Continental divide trail with a diesel 80 series landcruiser. Will try to make the next one.

Wandering_Scotty

Rank VII

Pioneer II

First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

Great idea. I’ll miss the first meet. We are on a long trip from Mexico boarder to Canada on the Continental divide trail with a diesel 80 series landcruiser. Will try to make the next one.
Sounds like a really awesome adventure! Hope to see you at the next one and looking forward to hear all about your trip!

Reactions: Ob1

boz4rnr

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler III

SF Bay Area
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Bosma
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6BOZ
I used to be more East Bay and hung out with those guys - now that I’m Sunnyvale I’ll try to stop in! I’ll miss the August meet - will be in Tahiti - but Sept looks good!

Advtres

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
Sounds awesome, will miss the August meet up unfortunately, ( going to see Corteo on Saturday ) - looking forward to catching up with everyone!

Reactions: Wandering_Scotty

Advtres

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
I'm going on to Corteo on Sunday so I'll be able to make this one. Not sure if I'll make the East Bay Meetup though because of that..
@DANNER - Have you been before? This is our first time even through its been around for 10 years!

DANNER

Rank III

Traveler III

Sunnyvale, CA, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Dizaster
Member #

@DANNER - Have you been before? This is our first time even through its been around for 10 years!
I assume you mean the East Bay Meetup; yes, but only once this past summer. Pleasanton Ridge is not super far from me so I'd like to go again. But I'm happy someone setup a meeting a little closer.

(In case you're asking about Corteo, I've been to 2 or 3 Cirque du Soleil shows before, but never this one. I'm sure it will be fun)

Wandering_Scotty

Rank VII

Pioneer II

First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

Sounds awesome, will miss the August meet up unfortunately, ( going to see Corteo on Saturday ) - looking forward to catching up with everyone!
I'm going on to Corteo on Sunday so I'll be able to make this one. Not sure if I'll make the East Bay Meetup though because of that..
Look forward to seeing you there!

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

Nice I too usually go out to the east bay but I wil try and make it to one of these also!

Reactions: Wandering_Scotty

Wandering_Scotty

Rank VII

Pioneer II

First Name
Scotty
Last Name
Joseph
Member #

Hey all! I’m super excited for our first meet up and I look forward to meeting everyone!

Just a reminder that we’ll be meeting near the Tesla Superchargers within the Bass Pro Shop parking lot. Look for my white Chevy Colorado. See you all tomorrow at 10:30AM and don’t forget to bring a chair!

Reactions: BCMoto