Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

So.. today I took my Toyota Yaris for its first yearly maintenance.. The car is pretty much brand new.. 1 year old with just 11k km on it.

Yet, this year I badly want to get rid of it to get a 10 year old Landcruiser xD.. some call me crazy and stupid but meh.. The yaris is a fun car, and it handled well on several trips. Nothing wrong with it.. But it just does not get the blood start going faster I guess.

Egan

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Egan
Last Name
Burgess
Member #

So.. today I took my Toyota Yaris for its first yearly maintenance.. The car is pretty much brand new.. 1 year old with just 11k km on it.

Yet, this year I badly want to get rid of it to get a 10 year old Landcruiser xD.. some call me crazy and stupid but meh.. The yaris is a fun car, and it handled well on several trips. Nothing wrong with it.. But it just does not get the blood start going faster I guess.
Get the Landcruiser!

Reactions: NV.Recon

boehml

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

British Columbia
First Name
Liam
Last Name
-
Member #

Maybe you should call some stupid for not getting a Cruiser :grin:. Trade! Trade! Then post pictures.

[DO]Ron

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Geertruidenberg, the Netherlands
First Name
Ron
Last Name
vAch
Member #

In due time.. The Landcruiser will come :P Even though the Yaris is just a year old I need to pay a hell of a lot more of a 10 year old Landcruiser haha so trading it in won't get me so far..

Damn stupid prices :( My Yaris was 18k new.. a landcruiser is more like 80k new.. xD so you can imagine even second hand they won't be cheap.

rotary

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Sacramento
Member #

Life is short and car payments a certainty. If you'd enjoy the land cruiser get it! I just bought my truck with no regrets

Reactions: [DO]Ron