Launch Member

Traveler III

Round Rock, Texas
First Name
Tommy
Last Name
Sustaita
Member #

After four weeks of work-related deadlines and meetings, I venture towards Colorado Bend SP. Parking my Colorado next to The Colorado River, I reunite with the outdoors and find solidarity with fowl, flock, and foliage.
It was a weekend of awe and discovery. I want to share this with everyone; you can do it, too! Winter camp is ok.
View Part I of Part II story, "Bumming at Bend."

maciejewson

Rank 0

Contributor II

Pakistan
First Name
macie
Last Name
soncollin
Solo winter camping is an exciting and rewarding experience for those who enjoy the solitude of nature during the colder months. It requires careful preparation, including proper gear like a four-season tent, sleeping bags rated for low temperatures, and sufficient food supplies to withstand harsh weather conditions. Camping in winter offers a peaceful environment, with fewer crowds and stunning snowy landscapes. For adventurers who also enjoy road trips, it's crucial to plan parking arrangements in advance to avoid any complications, especially if you're venturing into remote areas. Using platforms like www.r2park.com can help you find secure parking spots, even in less populated locations.