Southern California - San Fernando Valley
First Name
John
Last Name
Lechuga
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5JKL
Nice winch! Bad timing for me (with xmas around the corner).... I'm trying to sell a bunch of stuff locally at the moment. If I happen to come into some extra rig funds in the next week or two I'll get a hold of you. Best of luck with your sale.

Reactions: Huerta32

Obi-Juan

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

First Name
John
Last Name
Lechuga
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5JKL
Bump

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
UPDATE: Been super busy with the hustle and bustle of the Holidays. I just got a screw in one of my tires 2 days ago, then I realized that I really need a complete new set very soon! That being said, I may need to hold off on picking up a winch till after Christmas or so. Hope you find a buyer for your Come Up winch soon.

Huerta32

Rank I

Contributor III

UPDATE: Been super busy with the hustle and bustle of the Holidays. I just got a screw in one of my tires 2 days ago, then I realized that I really need a complete new set very soon! That being said, I may need to hold off on picking up a winch till after Christmas or so. Hope you find a buyer for your Come Up winch soon.
Hopefully it sells before then, but if not, and you're still interested, I'll give you a good deal.

Obi-Juan

Rank V
Launch Member

Member II

First Name
John
Last Name
Lechuga
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K5JKL
Bump for lower price

Hey there, hope all is well. I'm still a ways out from making a winch purchase... I was way overdue on purchasing a new set of tires for my rig a few weeks ago (my BFG's were almost bald). Anyways, how much are you needing to get for it? Maybe I can send you say a half payment via Paypal then the rest due upon pickup/delivery a few weeks later?

Reactions: Huerta32

Huerta32

Rank I

Contributor III

Hey there, hope all is well. I'm still a ways out from making a winch purchase... I was way overdue on purchasing a new set of tires for my rig a few weeks ago (my BFG's were almost bald). Anyways, how much are you needing to get for it? Maybe I can send you say a half payment via Paypal then the rest due upon pickup/delivery a few weeks later?
I sent you a PM

Last edited: