First Name
Jonathan
Last Name
Shores
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force
SOLD

This is a fully custom, No Boundaries 10.5 trailer. The camper is custom wrapped with view of the Linville Gorge Wiseman's view and includes subtle hints on the Forest Service Roads that surround the Gorge. Inside, there is a closet, ample storage, small work tables, TV, sound bar, 13.5k BTU A/C, 5k BTU heater, and so much more. That's right, both heat and air. It has been expertly maintained since I bought nearly 3 years ago, to include a detail after each trip.

The hitch has been switched to a lock n roll hitch allowing you to truly take this anywhere. It includes a small external pantry, pull out stove and Dometic 65 fridge which can go below freezing. Additionally, it has the front generator rack, dual batteries, trailer breaks, satellite/cable hookup, Rhino Rack RVT Track with two vortex bars, walkable fenders, black out shades, and power jack. Tires are in great shape and have about about 75% tread life remaining.

Dry weight is about 1,600 lbs, Hitch weight is 210 lbs, and it has a 30 gallon fresh water tank and a 20lb propane tank. 2 doors for ease entry and exit as well as an overhead fan. The bed can convert to a couch as seen in the photos.

Exterior length is 13'10" and exterior width is 88 inches, height is 6'11". This unit has been garage kept from day one.

If you do not like the wrap it can easily be pulled off.

This trailer is in mint condition. I will not answer if it is still available, nor will I accept low ball offers; I know what I have. I'm listing it for 13k to move it quickly. Need the garage space with another drive in the household now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimbo92508