Last Name
Umlauf
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7BBB
1993 Land Cruiser $13,500 FIRM
NOT TRIPLE LOCKED
Clean NV Title
Rebuilt long block professionally installed with receipt at 215k miles. Less then 8k on fresh engine!!! I have had this build going for 2 years and all done correctly with new Toyota Parts. I built it thinking there is no way I would ever want to sell it. BUT life happens. Have receipts for most of the major work done. The engine runs like a beast has no problem doing 85 on the highway! Just got in from a 2k mile trip to Baja and would have no fear taking her all across the world. I have a custom sleeping platform made in the back with storage underneath and made a fridge slide for the other side. This can all be taken out and rear seat put back in if wanted.
ARB Front Bumper- $1k
KC Pro6 Gravity 50" LED 8 light - $2k
Pro Comp 7" LED Lights- $400
Custom Rock Sliders- $500
Custom Rear Swing outs- 1k
OME Heavy Springs - 2.5" lift
Bilstein 5100 Shocks
Delta Panhard Correction Bar
Prinsu Roof Rack - $900
315/75/16 Milestar Patagonia MT Tires
New A/C system installed in 2019
Custom Exhaust put in, Cats deleted, EGR Deleted and the PAIR system removed. EGR And PAIR system are in a box if you want them included. Registered as Classic Vehicle in Nevada.
2 Brand new AGM Deep Cycle Batteries
Seat motor doesnt work
Also the D light works!!!
Feel free to ask me any questions. This truck has had a lot of work to make it run the way it does today. Its ready to take on any adventure you can throw at it!

Attachments

Dspeer

Rank II

Contributor III

Roseburg, OR, USA
First Name
Deen
Last Name
Speer
Member #

1993 Land Cruiser $13,500 FIRM
NOT TRIPLE LOCKED
Clean NV Title
Rebuilt long block professionally installed with receipt at 215k miles. Less then 8k on fresh engine!!! I have had this build going for 2 years and all done correctly with new Toyota Parts. I built it thinking there is no way I would ever want to sell it. BUT life happens. Have receipts for most of the major work done. The engine runs like a beast has no problem doing 85 on the highway! Just got in from a 2k mile trip to Baja and would have no fear taking her all across the world. I have a custom sleeping platform made in the back with storage underneath and made a fridge slide for the other side. This can all be taken out and rear seat put back in if wanted.
ARB Front Bumper- $1k
KC Pro6 Gravity 50" LED 8 light - $2k
Pro Comp 7" LED Lights- $400
Custom Rock Sliders- $500
Custom Rear Swing outs- 1k
OME Heavy Springs - 2.5" lift
Bilstein 5100 Shocks
Delta Panhard Correction Bar
Prinsu Roof Rack - $900
315/75/16 Milestar Patagonia MT Tires
New A/C system installed in 2019
Custom Exhaust put in, Cats deleted, EGR Deleted and the PAIR system removed. EGR And PAIR system are in a box if you want them included. Registered as Classic Vehicle in Nevada.
2 Brand new AGM Deep Cycle Batteries
Seat motor doesnt work
Also the D light works!!!
Feel free to ask me any questions. This truck has had a lot of work to make it run the way it does today. Its ready to take on any adventure you can throw at it!

Reactions: EXPO_D1