SOLD **SOLD** FS: Rebel Off Road XPLOR Full Height Bed Rack w/ Literider Cover for Jeep Gladiator

• HTML tutorial

Contributor III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Senn
Hello,
Selling my Gladiator Rebel Off Road Full Height Bed Rack with lots of add ons. This has been a phenomenal bed rack and can carry so much equipment on both the outside and inside of the optional carrier plates. I've had my Alu-Cab RTT on it along with hot water shower, rotopax, multiple propane bottles, etc. I optioned it out with (4) extra side carrier plates, 8 standoff brackets (makes for a very sleek Maxtrax mounting solution), (2) extra top channel mounts and the table mount w/ table. I also have the antenna/light pod brackets and I left the wiring for Diode Dynamic SS pods included for easy prewire. I'm also including the Literider Access soft rollup cover which works great with this rack. Please see the attached photo with all options and original MSRP. There's no rust on the rack and I'm also including a TON of extra hardware bolts that Rebel sent me when I ordered the black hardware kit.

The rack is currently at Juniper Overland in Denver CO off Washington Ave. Install can be done at the shop after 5pm or you can IM me for additional pick up options. Not looking to ship at this time.

Asking $2000

Attachments