US Southeast SOLD - VA/MD/DC - Bed Rack for mid-size trucks, RTT Security Clamps, Tonneau Cover for Jeep Gladiator

• HTML tutorial

Rolando

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Lovettsville, VA
First Name
Roland
Last Name
Woldt
Member #

Hey,

I upgraded my bed storage to an Alu-Cab canopy and now have some parts of my previous setup for sale.
IMG20240316142417.jpg
  • Tacoma Offroad Fabrication bed rack (Instagram: Login • Instagram) - even though the shop is called "Tacoma..." the bed rack works for short bed trucks and I had it on my Gladiator without any issues. I liked it because it has three bars and the panels for attaching gear (I had my traction boards mounted on them). The rack is bedlined and has no rust. You will need some bed rails to mount it, though. I was using "homemade" bed rails / Unistrut - $500

• Wheel Every Weekend RTT Security Mounts for the bed rack (RTT Security Mounts). You can see them at the aft bed rack bar above (in silver) and they are formed so that you cannot cut the bolt of the tent mount. It comes with security nuts and corresponding key - $120

• LiteRider Tonneau Cover for Jeep Gladiator. (Literider Roll Up Tonneau Cover & Truck Bed Cover | Access). This is one of the few tonneau covers that fit inside of the truck bed and therefore it works with the bed rack that sits on top of the bed. It comes with two crossbars for stability and mounting clamps, even though I drilled small holes into the inside of the bed to mount it for a cleaner install with the bed rack. The cover has no tears or other defects, however, some epoxy dripped on it and I have not removed it (you can see it on the driver's side) - $170.

Everything is for local pickup in the DMV area, but I am willing to drive within an hour from Northern VA to meet.

Attachments