Snowdonia Ranges - Wales

• HTML tutorial

ASNOBODY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

This is fantastic! Most of my family lives in South and West Wales. My mother was born in Marloes in Pembrokeshire. I lived in Cardiff for a bit before moving to London. I love Wales more than anywhere on earth. CYMRU AM BYTH!!!

Beautiful rigs btw...

Reactions: Tom Burnet

Tom Burnet

Rank VI
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rhyl, Denbighshire, Wales, United Kingdom
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Burnet
Member #

This is fantastic! Most of my family lives in South and West Wales. My mother was born in Marloes in Pembrokeshire. I lived in Cardiff for a bit before moving to London. I love Wales more than anywhere on earth. CYMRU AM BYTH!!!

Beautiful rigs btw...
Wales is beautiful to be fair, some of the places I've found right on my door step are phenomenal!
You should come home and come exploring [emoji5] do you have a truck yourself? Here's another journey we did betws y coed side of snowdonia.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

ASNOBODY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

Wales is beautiful to be fair, some of the places I've found right on my door step are phenomenal!
You should come home and come exploring [emoji5] do you have a truck yourself? Here's another journey we did betws y coed side of snowdonia.

Damn that looks fun. I visit every year since moving to the states. I do not have a truck there but have access to one if need. Was actually planning on walking/camping the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path in 2018 but have done sections of it in the past, so I may decide to explore the north a bit more instead :)

Reactions: Tom Burnet

Tom Burnet

Rank VI
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Tom
Last Name
Burnet
Member #

Damn that looks fun. I visit every year since moving to the states. I do not have a truck there but have access to one if need. Was actually planning on walking/camping the Pembrokeshire Coastal Path in 2018 but have done sections of it in the past, so I may decide to explore the north a bit more instead :)
When did you move to the states? That's my dream, has been for as long as I can remember.

Pembrokeshire is beautiful! I'm hoping to get up to Scotland early next year for a whole month of sleeping under the stars.

Reactions: ASNOBODY

ASNOBODY

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate II

Detroit, Michigan
Member #

When did you move to the states? That's my dream, has been for as long as I can remember.

Pembrokeshire is beautiful! I'm hoping to get up to Scotland early next year for a whole month of sleeping under the stars.

I moved here when I was 20 so, 22 years ago. I spent a good amount of time around Kyles Bute west of Glasgow and wow, beautiful area… Most of Scotland is beautiful to be fair though. You will have a great time no matter where you land.

Tom Burnet

Rank VI
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Tom
Last Name
Burnet
Member #

I moved here when I was 20 so, 22 years ago. I spent a good amount of time around Kyles Bute west of Glasgow and wow, beautiful area… Most of Scotland is beautiful to be fair though. You will have a great time no matter where you land.
Lucky chap. I'm 25 now and still haven't found a way of being able to move there. Now find myself as a company owner & home owner, so for now I'm happy here, maybe one day I'll get the chance to make the move.

If your next over this way & want to explore the northern part of Wales give me a shout, always happy to get exploring [emoji51]

Reactions: ASNOBODY

F4T XJ

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

London, United Kingdom
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Savage
Member #

Looks like you had a blast, was in betws y coed a few times in 2016 I'm also heading up to Scotland quite soon but don't think I will manage a month at the moment if only will probably be just a couple of weeks

Only in a Jeep

pixie_duster

Rank 0

Traveler I

Thanks for sharing the photos of your trip; since this is now posted on the "Share your Overland Routes" would you mind sharing more info on the lanes you did and what software you are using for navigation? Txs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Burnet

Rank VI
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Tom
Last Name
Burnet
Member #

Looks like you had a blast, was in betws y coed a few times in 2016 I'm also heading up to Scotland quite soon but don't think I will manage a month at the moment if only will probably be just a couple of weeks

Only in a Jeep
Will you be hitting the Scotland 500 by any chance?

Tom Burnet

Rank VI
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Tom
Last Name
Burnet
Member #

Thanks for sharing the photos of your trip; since this is now posted on the "Share your Overland Routes" would you mind sharing more info on the lanes you did and what software you are using for navigation? Txs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure thing!
Although I don't know the names of all the lanes I've done. I've used an app called 'GPS OUTDOORS GREAT BRITAIN', usually used for walking!! But it's perfect for recording where you go, it shows you the mileage covered & a blue line follows you so you can redo the lanes whenever you like and find them easily. I also like the fact you can pause the recording so if you stop for lunch it doesn't use battery & follow you round whilst your cooking or something [emoji5]

You can also use it like an OS Map, but pin point locations too which is great for me.