Obetz, OH 43207, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
CRESS
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF5GEC
With more than 4 days forecasted to be above 40 degrees this week, I really don't see any snow being left around so this is being moved out 2 weeks. Thanks for your understand and still another 2 weeks to get a CB if you don't have one.

w_m_photo

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Gahanna, OH
First Name
Walt
Last Name
Middleton
Member #

Fingers crossed... but... still doesn't look like any snow

Kevinista

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Obetz, OH 43207, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
CRESS
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF5GEC
No snow this week so we're moving this out another week. And since we're in the middle of winter we're just going to keep moving this out a week until we get that snow. So far everybody is just listed as interested and there are no confirmed attendees yet.

Kevinista

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Obetz, OH 43207, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
CRESS
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF5GEC
Here is one of our latest videos and this time we had the couple record their experiences while on the route. I'd love to have anyone with a Android phone (I'm using Windows) also record their experiences while on the Snow Run and then download the footage onto my Laptop before your leave the event.

Kevinista

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Obetz, OH 43207, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
CRESS
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF5GEC
OK this is it!!! Sorry for the last minute change of date but we've had so many false calls on snow that I kept having to push it out every week BUT I was just alerted this afternoon 1/29/21 of the high confidence from the weathermen of at least 2-8" of snow so it go time. With bad conditions forecasted for the event date, it is paramount that everyone attending follow directions exactly for the safety of all involved. So here are the following directions that must be followed to attend.
**Text or Call me at 954-559-3342 with your full name and state the following "I have a CB radio".
The 1st 9 people (yes you can bring more people per vehicle) to do so will be granted a spot on the trail ride. I will also compare the texts with the people who signed up first and give them 1st dibs. Cut off date is Sat. 1/30/21 11pm to give me that text or call. I will then text you back with the correct coordinates for the meet spot of the trail ride. The meet spot listed on the event is not correct!
Now it is still possible that something out of my control like 12 inches of snow falls and roads are closed etc. which will make it impossible to host the event. I will call or text everyone attending if for some reason the day of the event it is canceled.

Kevinista

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Obetz, OH 43207, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
CRESS
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KF5GEC
OK this is it!!! Sorry for the last minute change of date but we've had so many false calls on snow that I kept having to push it out every week BUT I was just alerted this afternoon 1/29/21 of the high confidence from the weathermen of at least 2-8" of snow so it go time. With bad conditions forecasted for the event date, it is paramount that everyone attending follow directions exactly for the safety of all involved. So here are the following directions that must be followed to attend. **Text or Call me at 954-559-3342 with your full name and state the following "I have a CB radio". The 1st 9 people (yes you can bring more people per vehicle) to do so will be granted a spot on the trail ride. I will also compare the texts with the people who signed up first and give them 1st dibs. Cut off date is Sat. 1/30/21 9pm to give me that text or call. I will then text you back with the correct coordinates for the meet spot of the trail ride. The meet spot listed on the event is not correct! Now it is still possible that something out of my control like 12 inches of snow falls and roads are closed etc. which will make it impossible to host the event. I will call or text everyone attending if for some reason the day of the event it is canceled.

SugarFreeShooter

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Powell, OH, USA
First Name
Sam
Last Name

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE8PRJ
I was really hoping to make this, but my doc would take issue with me going wheeling so soon after surgery. Best of luck and hope y'all have a great time.

Reactions: Kevinista