Smittybilt SRC accessory mounting?

• HTML tutorial

jeepwillikers

Rank I

Traveler I

I have a ‘04 Wrangler with a Smittybilt SRC rack that I am looking to mount stuff to and I’m looking for some advice.
The SRC works for me because i can remove the hard top without fiddling with the roof rack so I am not looking to change out the rack itself.
I need to mount a Tepui Ayer RTT (shifted as far toward the rear as possible), a ARB 1250mm Awning from the rear, and if possible a small cargo basket in front of the tent where the foremost crossbar is.
I am looking for some tubing clamps that have some load bearing capability so I can mount things to the rack along the entire length of the rack and not just where the stock crossbars are located. Any recommendations?

Still waiting for the RRT to ship and I am aware of the possibility that once the tent is on the roof there may not be any room for a cargo basket. I’m wondering if it might be possible to just mount the awning directly to the mounting rails or base of the tent?

The other possibility I am trying to avoid because of the $$$ is a Rhinorack Pioneer platform.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk