Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Texas
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Braden
Member #

I have one of those as well... have yet to use it. (Its really hot in central Texas about now).

Just finished up modifying the front RTT rack to allow for future solar panel slideouts, and support of the sorta oversized CVT Mt Rainier Summit series RTT. The rear rack was also modified to allow storage of a LifeTime foldup table. I also added 2 side boxes above the fenders and put LED lights in every box and USB ports in each side box. Next is building the 21 gallon water tank with 2 stage filter system for what ever I need.

Silverback07

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Texas
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Braden
Member #

A few pics

A LifeTime folding table holder.. awaiting SS latches to hold in place.

Extra support up front and the foundation for the future solar slideout.

RTT on top.. not fully installed at this point.

MaxCoupler.. I added a bolt on top to keep it tight and prevent rattling.

Odyssey group 31 battery and 10 amp shore power charger.

Lights... I used some Permatex adhesive to hold the ziptie holders in place... not the prettiest but its not going anywhere.

Enthusiast III

Costa Mesa
First Name
Stan
Last Name
Wingert
Last edited:

Silverback07

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Texas
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Braden
Member #

Well I sent them a message. I didn't see the product on their website. Out of curiosity how much longer is that extension over stock? < C U OffRoad answered this for me, stock is 5.5" and this is 18"! Woot!>

Just spoke to them on the phone, awesome customer support!

Last edited:

Silverback07

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Texas
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Braden
Member #

I wish.. I went with a 21 gallon tank with pump off Ebay. Also picked up a 2 stage water filter system and prefilter for it. Now just to figure out where the water will come out. I'm thinking behind the rear fender.

Enthusiast III

Costa Mesa
First Name
Stan
Last Name
Wingert
Well I sent them a message. I didn't see the product on their website. Out of curiosity how much longer is that extension over stock? < C U OffRoad answered this for me, stock is 5.5" and this is 18"! Woot!>

Just spoke to them on the phone, awesome customer support!
Wait to you see how fast they ship

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Reactions: Silverback07

Silverback07

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Texas
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Braden
Member #

Excellent! Not that I'm in any hurry to go use this thing. Shake down trip is set for first week in Sept. and I have a ton more to do. Fingers crossed it cools down a bit before then... really doubtful though.

Silverback07

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Central Texas
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Braden
Member #

Wait to you see how fast they ship

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Should be here Monday! Woot!

RTT is mounted fully, added some extra latches for the side boxes. Started to pack it, front "generator compartment" works well for the annex/floor/and other tent accessories. Also threw in some fishing gear.

Enthusiast III

Costa Mesa
First Name
Stan
Last Name
Wingert
Ahh.. I was thinking trailer springs.
Oh god No its rated for 17oo pounds
It did Great going up the backside of Big Bear from Hesperia to a campground named Horse Springs had the Tepui Autana XL Ruggedized
SKY mounted and about 12 gallons of water and ice chest full of food my Snowpeak IGT 4 with BBQ and 2 burner stove etc. and it pulled fine
No air down of tires as no onboard air to re inflate so found out I have some pretty tuff kids and dog and a Wife that will put up with a Lot (Beat the Hell out of Them then went to Big Bear Lake to find camping)
Now the jeep didn't like the heavy tongue weight and it kept hitting the rubber stops now this was with the short Max Coupler
IMG_0213.JPG