Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

I was going to put this in my build thread but i cant find it so ill just leave it here. We went to prairie city svra up in sacramento for the day and i made a vid because you dont see this alot

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Awesome vid! Cringed on the scratching sounds. So now that you tested her out, any plans to upgrade anything?

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

Awesome vid! Cringed on the scratching sounds. So now that you tested her out, any plans to upgrade anything?
i want to go with king coilovers and shocks and stuff 37's under it, plus I still want to regear before 37's

Reactions: RoarinRow

ThundahBeagle

Rank V

Advocate I

Massachusetts
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Beagle
Member #

Its in my signature, simple build for now
Ah. It's the 3.5 inch list and 35 inch tires! I just leveled up over the summer with Bilstein 5100's. Got snows on for the winter and want to get 33's in the spring. Even after that, I dont think I could quite make that step climb at the top, that you did. Cool everyone celebrated you up there. Are Silvy's up on that ziggurat really all that rare?

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

Ah. It's the 3.5 inch list and 35 inch tires! I just leveled up over the summer with Bilstein 5100's. Got snows on for the winter and want to get 33's in the spring. Even after that, I dont think I could quite make that step climb at the top, that you did. Cool everyone celebrated you up there. Are Silvy's up on that ziggurat really all that rare?
When I was leveled out I ran 305/55/20 which was close to 33 but it rubbed a bit and I clear everything so it didnt rub. I fear I am going to have to cut more for 37's

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

If I head out to hollister hills ohv is anyone interested in going?

BCMoto

Rank IV

Influencer II

SF
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Agloro
Member #

Ok so I have Feb 20th for hollister hills if anyone would like to go along