• HTML tutorial

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

Hey guys testing the waters with this. Anyone interested in getting together on a bi-weekly basis to start?

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I was just discussing this in another thread earlier. I am thinking the Halford in Santa Clara 1st and 3rd Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Matt and hallry

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

How about the 15th at 7 pm? If everyone likes it, we can make it regular spot. The Halford, 1494 Halford Ave
Santa Clara, CA 95051
United States

Reactions: Mike G

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

I'm going to see if Alyson is free and we can make it an impromptu Team Disco Dolls meet and greet.

Meta6981

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

I am interested. I might not be able to make every one if it is weekely or bi weekly. For the halford and el camino location that lot is big but can fill up.

Sent from my SM-G900P using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: erinw.rrc

MAV2

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

East Bay
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
V
Member #

sounds interesting! too bad it's not on weekends...=(

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

sounds interesting! too bad it's not on weekends...=(
You could start an Easy Bay meet.... there are so many members all over the bay that each area of the Bay could have their own. One just has to take on the task, I already help plan a monthly meet up for our Land Rover club, so I figured, what's one more.

Reactions: MAV2

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

@hallry since this is your thread, would you like to add it to the Calendar? 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month? I didn't want to make a duplicate post if not necessary just to add it to the calendar. I can help manage the meetings.

The first meeting will be the February 15 at the Halford in Santa Clara.

-Erin

Reactions: Tom K

1derer

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Carlsbad, CA, USA
First Name
user
Last Name
name
Member #

I am interested depending how many people and how organized we care to get we can have people volunteer as hosts (such as myself) or different public places? As already stated not everyone can make every meetup, personally monthly works better for me. For the 1st meeting is there a time?

erinw.rrc

Rank IV
Founder 500
Launch Member

Influencer II

Santa Clara. CA
Member #

I am interested depending how many people and how organized we care to get we can have people volunteer as hosts (such as myself) or different public places? As already stated not everyone can make every meetup, personally monthly works better for me. For the 1st meeting is there a time?
7pm. I like to be organized, and am usually around week nights. We can always mix it up, maybe have the 1st meeting of the month at one location and the 2nd meeting at another.
Having a couple of organizers who are committed and consistent are what we need to keep it goings. I'd be happy to take the 3rd Wednesday of every month and keep it at Halford. The 1st Wednesday of the month could be at another location managed by another member.

Reactions: 1derer

SAC-CA-Runner

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Dublin, CA
Member #

I am a tentative on this one. Only reason being I fly out at 6:15am out of SFO for MN the next morning. So kind of depends how much time I had to pack the night before.

Reactions: erinw.rrc