Sierra Foothills Overlanders - OLB meet-up, Kinetic and static recovery strap practice - 06/30/2018

• HTML tutorial

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Kent - is it possible to add rigs from non-Overland Bound members? I have a buddy that says he is interested but I wasn't sure.
I will check to see how many we have coming

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Looks like we have room, the only problem would be if the maybe's on the RSVP list decide to come. So works case scenario would be he could watch and help out but not get into the sand pit.

Remember this is not a class organized by any specific group just a bunch of friends getting together to practice the use of Kinetic and static straps.

ryan_a

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Thanks for the invite. I checked the message too late and you all are out there having fun right now. I am interested and would like to make the next one.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Kinetic Strap practice session went great at Prairie City OHV Saturday June 30. OLB members from all over the area participated. Thanks to Klinton K. and Tom W. for leading this practice session. Special thanks to Bob Wohlers, Off-Road Safety Academy for providing the handbooks. 13 vehicles participated.

IMG_4063.JPG IMG_4065.JPG IMG_4068.JPG IMG_4075.JPG