Resolved Server down? Trying to review a spot?

• HTML tutorial

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
When I try to review a spot near Santa Cruz it keeps saying server not responding try again later it’s been two or three hours now and still not working
Not to our knowledge. Possible cell reception was bad?

If not - I'd really love to know the exact steps leading up to that so wee can debug.

Thank you for the report and for your patience.

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pathfinder I

Sacramento, California, United States
First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
HAM - KN6TKY & GMRS - WRQT727
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS
When I try to review a spot near Santa Cruz it keeps saying server not responding try again later it’s been two or three hours now and still not working
Not to our knowledge. Possible cell reception was bad?

If not - I'd really love to know the exact steps leading up to that so wee can debug.

Thank you for the report and for your patience.
What weird is it’s only that area the other reviews I did went through just fine before and after and middle of trying that one area..

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
It wont be area related (would be really surprised) but it could be that POI type, or that POI specifically for some reason. Saw your reviews come in by the way - thank you very much for submitting reviews!

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pathfinder I

First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS
It wont be area related (would be really surprised) but it could be that POI type, or that POI specifically for some reason. Saw your reviews come in by the way - thank you very much for submitting reviews!
I did a screen share video.. it’s only this location I tried from WiFi and different locations and had full service. Like I said I didn’t review before this one and after this one it’s just as one location..
What’s the best way to share the screen shot video with you?

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I did a screen share video.. it’s only this location I tried from WiFi and different locations and had full service. Like I said I didn’t review before this one and after this one it’s just as one location..
Can you share the location with me from the summary card? Let’s see if I can reproduce. Just paste the link here? Thank you!

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pathfinder I

First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS
Can you share the location with me from the summary card? Let’s see if I can reproduce. Just paste the link here? Thank you!
Seacliff State Beach

183 Cliff Cir, Aptos, California 95003, United States

Attachments

Last edited:

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
The share button will allow you to ‘copy’ the location. If you paste that location anywhere, including a forum post, anyone who clicks it with the app installed will go directly to the location in the app.

Ok, found the location and I was able to review it, so it doesn’t seem to be the location itself. Hmm. Thinking.

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pathfinder I

First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS
The share button will allow you to ‘copy’ the location. If you paste that location anywhere, including a forum post, anyone who clicks it with the app installed will go directly to the location in the app.

Ok, found the location and I was able to review it, so it doesn’t seem to be the location itself. Hmm. Thinking.
OK to make it even more interesting I tried to review the location next to it here is the link and it’s giving me the same error…

Seacliff State Beach

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Seacliff State Beach

Can I get your app version, OS, and device to give to the dev team?

For app version, also long-press the version number to reveal full number, then tap to copy (bottom of slide out menu).

Thank you!

Uniquely Us Adventures

Rank VIII

Pathfinder I

First Name
Daniel
Last Name
Montelbetti
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Service Branch
FIRE/EMS
Seacliff State Beach

For app version, also long-press the version number to reveal full number, then tap to copy (bottom of slide out menu).

Thank you!
iPhone 13 pro
iOS 15.6.1

I hope this is what you were asking for.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Seacliff State Beach

Thank you!
iPhone 13 pro
iOS 15.6.1

I hope this is what you were asking for.
It is. Perfect, thank you!