Scout Equipment

• HTML tutorial

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

I have been seeing pics of this new overlanding kitchen pop on Facebook as of late, and it looks most awesome.
http://scoutequipment.co/products/scout-overland-kitchen

I have an inquiry on the single module which has the stove top part, sink, food storage, and cutlery storage.
Not sure if the pics will show below or not, but if so, they are of the kitchen unit in a Land Cruiser.

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
That's @FozRoamer 's Forester in the first pic. Don't know if he can help you with your question but on here he'd be the one.

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

Thanks, sent him a PM.
Hey, is the forward compartment under the sink big enough for pots & pans?
This would almost eliminate me having to use a chuckbox if it can hold dishes, some pots, etc.

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

Thanks, sent an email around 12 hours ago.
I do have my rear seats out too, it is all flat back there.

HudsonZRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington, USA
First Name
Harley
Last Name
W
Member #

@Corey You removed your rear seats? I was able to install my complete system and kept my rear seats in tact. I know the FJ rear cargo areas are strangely small but if you plan on removing the back seats this does clear up a lot of room for activites ;)

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

Yep, this is currently how the rear looks.
I took out my rear seats and made it all flat back in 2007.
The ARB fridge is coming out later, as I have a National Luna Weekender 50 arriving tomorrow, and I will probably have the ARB cargo drawer setup back there as well instead of the current old cargobox.

HudsonZRoamer

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Washington, USA
First Name
Harley
Last Name
W
Member #

to the right is that a custom propane mount..looks solid..love the national luna (maybe thats an Engel?) fridges.

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

That is a one gallon air tank for the ARB twin compressor.
I use that just for the tires, and the Powertank to the left runs air tools much better.
First had the Powertank in when I got the rig, and put in the compressor around 2013.

I was going to upgrade to the new ARB fridge until I checked more into the Lunas.
The one I have coming has two compartments, one for fridge, and one just for a freezer, and I like that better over the ARB.
My current one can only either be a fridge, or a freezer.
Having both in the Luna will be better for extended outings and keeping stuff that needs to be frozen, and taking out a Hagen Dazz ice cream bar in the summer when camping will just plain rock :)

TasTanker

Rank I

Contributor I

Spanaway, WA, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Spears
Member #

Service Branch
Army
I have been seeing pics of this new overlanding kitchen pop on Facebook as of late, and it looks most awesome.

I have an inquiry on the single module which has the stove top part, sink, food storage, and cutlery storage.
Not sure if the pics will show below or not, but if so, they are of the kitchen unit in a Land Cruiser.

I love this. but when i go to the link it doesnt work. I am in Spanaway, Washington and would like to order one.

Overlanding Lawyer

Rank IV

Advocate II

Fayetteville, GA, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Kirkbride
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1EOD
Service Branch
Army

That is a great set up! Functional and easy to use.. great job!

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I love this. but when i go to the link it doesnt work. I am in Spanaway, Washington and would like to order one.
That was over five years ago, when they posted last before you. A lot of things change in five years and they may have changed names, domains, or gone out of biz.

Slick looking unit, and was out before a lot of others very similar.