Colton, CA, USA
First Name
Fabio
Last Name
Sousa
Member #

Service Branch
Marine Corps
I’ll be headed to the expo from Colton would be cool to have some company and convoy I’ll keep up with this thread for more info when we get closer

ptgarcia

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Alta Loma, CA
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Garcia
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6PSF
I’ll be headed to the expo from Colton would be cool to have some company and convoy I’ll keep up with this thread for more info when we get closer
I'm in Rancho Cucamonga and may go to this. If I do I'll be making the trip alone and wouldn't mind caravaning. I'll keep tabs on this thread, too.

CTO1Mike

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler II

Yuba City, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC5DWF
Service Branch
Navy
I am working on a Rally Point for rigs leaving out of NorCal. Planning to over night in Mojave Wednesday night and arrive at Tuthill on Thursday. When are you planning to arrive at OE West?

CTO1Mike

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler II

Yuba City, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC5DWF
Service Branch
Navy
I plan to be at the Route 66 Mother Road Museum by Noon on the 22nd. If anyone wants to meet up there and head out to a campsite in Mojave.
The Norcal Rally Point is up now too. Would enjoy joining forces.

Wickedjeepadventures

Rank VI

Influencer I

San Diego, CA 92117, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Steinberg
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
I plan to be at the Route 66 Mother Road Museum by Noon on the 22nd. If anyone wants to meet up there and head out to a campsite in Mojave.
The Norcal Rally Point is up now too. Would enjoy joining forces.
Our route is a one day event. We leave the morning of the 23rd and arrive in the evening. Hope to see you at the event.

Wickedjeepadventures

Rank VI

Influencer I

San Diego, CA 92117, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Steinberg
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
I'm in Rancho Cucamonga and may go to this. If I do I'll be making the trip alone and wouldn't mind caravaning. I'll keep tabs on this thread, too.
Looks like 15 confirmed for the caravan and 40 interested. It could get interesting. Let me know if you are interested in joining.

CTO1Mike

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler II

Yuba City, CA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lester
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC5DWF
Service Branch
Navy
Update. The caravan has 15 vehicles confirmed and 40 interested. Could be a larger caravan. Let me know if you would like to join. Should be fun.
If anyone in the LA area can leave the day / evening before, I have room and they are welcome. Our Mojave campsite is noted in the Rally Point.
Could be a load balancing idea.

Last edited:

Wickedjeepadventures

Rank VI

Influencer I

San Diego, CA 92117, USA
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Steinberg
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Update. The caravan has 15 vehicles confirmed and 40 interested. Could be a larger caravan. Let me know if you would like to join. Should be fun.
If anyone in the LA area can leave the day / evening before, I have room and they are welcome. Our Mojave campsite is noted in the Rally Point.
Could be a load balancing idea.
I’ll let LA folks know. Thanks

The_Silverback_Ginger

Rank IV

Contributor III

San Diego
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Cash
Member #

I plan to attend the expo, but I can't leave from San Diego until Friday. Earliest would be Thursday evening depending on work. Maybe we can do a meet and greet at the expo?